Sign in to follow this  
General Admission

whats with the aim hacking?

experiencing some hackers on the small island of A14 on the north american PVP, krakens maw or something.  insta head shot as soon as you get in view.  doesn't matter if you on a boat, animal, running.  also their reload is really fast.  this is the 4th time i've had my entire company ravaged by this type of exploit, and if something isn't done soon a whole pile of people will be moving on to something else.

Thousands of people have left already because of cheaters. Most people can handle bad bugs and broken gameplay mechanics but admins failing to control the cheating is the worst game killer.  Submit a video if you can at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I have come across this insta head shot in full plate while moving multiple times. Probably the most in the last couple days. Its always when we are destroying the other team during a raid and have already killed them 5 or 6 times. Then all of a sudden they become sniper gods lol yea ok.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

Thousands of people have left already because of cheaters. Most people can handle bad bugs and broken gameplay mechanics but admins failing to control the cheating is the worst game killer.  Submit a video if you can at least.

Yes, i know a lot of people who left only cause of this, and many will leave soon since devs dont care at all about that. Cheaters have well-known names such us chemB, who now is called "??" (And will change again). They provide Ivanarmy duped items too.

Rip atlas

• Like 2

Its ironic i can track all your posts on this web site like i can track you in battle metrics lol... I would agree aim botting needs to be a harsh penalty. I try to stream any aim botting and make a record of their steam ID.  I then make a report to ATLAS.  If they do not ban that steam id according to their hacking software and the bill of rights in the game... They are really dropping the ball. I have no tolerance for this type of cheating. 

I was killed by headshot when I was moving deep underwater and not a soul was in site.

Z

Sadly been in game since day one.. BattleEye has seemed to cut down on it.. but hackers always find a way. 

I also quit the game due to this exploiting. Just reading the forums so see if there are any news lmao

11 hours ago, MrHeid said:

Good thing they got battle eye to prevent these cheaters...

It stopped them for a bit but hackers always find ways around things will take a few days for BattleEye to catch on .

ChemB are actually wiping our base in H2. Aimbot and a flying bear xD

It will make most of us quit, I'm sure, is the work of so much hours wiped in few hours by 3 guys...

Come on Devs do something please

Few hackers have the power of wipe main bases of medium size companies w/o too much work. They are like God

Edited by Alias
  • Like 2

yep at the same company name "??" on eu pvp wipe everything and they are now still there fly spawn they do everything one of the big reasons player's  leaving this game

3 minutes ago, Blue Fish said:

yep at the same company name "??" on eu pvp wipe everything and they are now still there fly spawn they do everything one of the big reasons player's  leaving this game

Sure. Being there knowing you can't do a damn to defend yourself is the worst

The fact that Devs know their name and do nothing is also the worst xD. It's like they don't care if their players leave the game

@Alias can you post a video about this flying bear please? since you know getting raided with a flying bear is quite obvious, funny how you didn't supported any recording in your thread too, which is puzzling since you know if I get raided by a flying bear who can shoot cannons and shit I would record it via shadow play and that is more than enough evidence needed. Where is yours?

8 hours ago, Blue Fish said:

They are chemB with new companies and accounts

14 hours ago, Omegalul12 said:

@Alias can you post a video about this flying bear please? since you know getting raided with a flying bear is quite obvious, funny how you didn't supported any recording in your thread too, which is puzzling since you know if I get raided by a flying bear who can shoot cannons and shit I would record it via shadow play and that is more than enough evidence needed. Where is yours?

Sadly no video of the flying bear xD. I didn't use replay software before yesterday. But I don't think Devs would have problems checking it

Today ChemB through his company and his new company Kingmonkey (player Wildy Wild who still not get banned after our reports 1 month ago) attacked us and our allies (only few people) with 1000 hp shoots + aimbot killed everyone and sunk all our ships.

Ok most of the members of my company and of the allies leaving this game today, no sense to fight vs cheaters. Good job devs.

Btw someone was asking about flying bear of chemB:

The funny thing is that one of the cheaters was Wildy Wild, the one I reported at the beginning in the topic linked like 1 month ago. As we can see, they keep their accounts after all the reports.

Edited by Pollapiedrix

Well lets try to keep this topic on 1st page. I don't want to quit cuz of them

We got our base wipped by chemB. The whole company and most of the allied companies are leaving this game right now. Have fun with this cheating-friendly game.

Not only they wipe, but also were drawing dicks and laughing at us with their cheats.

Have fun 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Fish said:

received_724812974586248.thumb.jpeg.3b5927d9d315a9926d8a37391d7337bc.jpegreceived_753917571684342.thumb.jpeg.ab5c2e8b1b1f4faaca1e9cad48afeb34.jpegreceived_724812974586248.thumb.jpeg.a6867fd6581e6755c6a9c1c436ef4250.jpeg3

Is it a bird, is it a plane ?? No its Super Bear.   This game is dying fast on Steam because of this bullshit and i think Devs have lost control.

So you have a picture of a bear in the air, without anybody riding it, without spyglassing it to show the tribe?  even if that is a flying bear who is the tribe? why nobody rides it? Why you don't have a video of that flying bear that you can easly spyglass it while in the video and if there is someone on it shooting a canon from it its a instant ban? Do you realize even if there was a person in that bear, for example, if you don't show whos riding it or the tribe of the bear its still not enough proof to gm to go and just ban someone. You can show a murder scene but you also need to make the connection, you can legit spyglass record that bear on a video and if a dickhead hops on it, and if you post that video, it will legit end with the fastest ban possible. 

I can disconnect my internet in my command center as a admin, what it does is it will log you out after you in the game around a minute, since the game will not realize your internet is went off, if you do that your shit will go flying in your screen. Meanwhile I am not saying you did not do this, any picture can be faked via shit like this, you can however make a goddamn video with your accusation and PROVE that is not the case. Do you think that somebody can explain a flying bear shooting a cannon in the sky in a video while you show the tribes name IN the video via spy glassing? Think about that.

Edit: Sorry if that came out as a rant, but what I meant was that picture shows nothing, since it doesn't show the important information like is this even on a official server? who is the tribe? when this happened? which grid is it ? whos riding it? is it a graphical bug or someone actually riding it? this why pictures are generally crap and videos are generally good, since you can legit get all that information in a span of 10 seconds in a video, and you will show all the evidence needed as a result.

Edited by Omegalul12

11 minutes ago, Omegalul12 said:

So you have a picture of a bear in the air, without anybody riding it, without spyglassing it to show the tribe?  even if that is a flying bear who is the tribe? why nobody rides it? Why you don't have a video of that flying bear that you can easly spyglass it while in the video and if there is someone on it shooting a canon from it its a instant ban? Do you realize even if there was a person in that bear, for example, if you don't show whos riding it or the tribe of the bear its still not enough proof to gm to go and just ban someone. You can show a murder scene but you also need to make the connection, you can legit spyglass record that bear on a video and if a dickhead hops on it, and if you post that video, it will legit end with the fastest ban possible. 

I can disconnect my internet in my command center as a admin, what it does is it will log you out after you in the game around a minute, since the game will not realize your internet is went off, if you do that your shit will go flying in your screen. Meanwhile I am not saying you did not do this, any picture can be faked via shit like this, you can however make a goddamn video with your accusation and PROVE that is not the case. Do you think that somebody can explain a flying bear shooting a cannon in the sky in a video while you show the tribes name IN the video via spy glassing? Think about that.

Edit: Sorry if that came out as a rant, but what I meant was that picture shows nothing, since it doesn't show the important information like is this even on a official server? who is the tribe? when this happened? which grid is it ? whos riding it? is it a graphical bug or someone actually riding it? this why pictures are generally crap and videos are generally good, since you can legit get all that information in a span of 10 seconds in a video, and you will show all the evidence needed as a result.

Hi chemB