Sign in to follow this  
Congo

Two brigs, both offlined

What more can I say. Im posting this in hopes Devs are watching. People are leaving this game. And the double harvesting needs to be permanent. Until a fix is issued with offlining

• Sad 2

so in PVP you shouldn't be able to offline raid someone?  Why njot come play PVE

OP, don't worry about @Pax, clearly he hasn't played PVP and does not identify with the issues of offline raiding. YES, PVP should always include the threat of Offline Raiding. Part of the fun is doing and surviving just that. The issue is that every aspect of raiding / offline raiding, to date provides too much advantage to the attacker. There is not enough protection for the defender, unless he or she is in the area during the attack. Even the mega companies have issues with 1 or 2 people simply swimming into their harbor, and sinking mass amounts of ships, without much, if any resistance. I know this because I am one of those people raiding. It's too easy, and costs too little resources for the attacker. I'm going to continue to tough it out . . . . but the devs desperately need to get this balanced. Releasing things like subs and crabs . . . . without addressing basic game balance is a sure fire way for true gamers to lose interest. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BurgsideTiger said:

OP, don't worry about @Pax, clearly he hasn't played PVP and does not identify with the issues of offline raiding. YES, PVP should always include the threat of Offline Raiding. Part of the fun is doing and surviving just that. The issue is that every aspect of raiding / offline raiding, to date provides too much advantage to the attacker. There is not enough protection for the defender, unless he or she is in the area during the attack. Even the mega companies have issues with 1 or 2 people simply swimming into their harbor, and sinking mass amounts of ships, without much, if any resistance. I know this because I am one of those people raiding. It's too easy, and costs too little resources for the attacker. I'm going to continue to tough it out . . . . but the devs desperately need to get this balanced. Releasing things like subs and crabs . . . . without addressing basic game balance is a sure fire way for true gamers to lose interest. 

what he said. PVP is ten times more fun. they need to balance the offline raiding

currently there is no true effective defense

19 hours ago, Congo said:

what he said. PVP is ten times more fun. they need to balance the offline raiding

currently there is no true effective defense

and just building gates all over the place is not a good solution either.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2019 at 12:28 AM, Congo said:

What more can I say. Im posting this in hopes Devs are watching. People are leaving this game. And the double harvesting needs to be permanent. Until a fix is issued with offlining

There won't be any fix, this is a 24/7 game. Play it accordingly or roll a new char on some PVE server. If you leave your ship on a random shore somewhere expect it to be dead when you log in next. That's how it is and that is how it will always be. If you don't want that to happen then put some effort into building defenses instead of whining on the forum. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

There won't be any fix, this is a 24/7 game. Play it accordingly or roll a new char on some PVE server. If you leave your ship on a random shore somewhere expect it to be dead when you log in next. That's how it is and that is how it will always be. If you don't want that to happen then put some effort into building defenses instead of whining on the forum. 

Whining? You're whats wrong with the community in this game. No one here is complaining about leaving their ship on some "random" shore. What are you even referring to. This game was not supposed to be a game where you need to be on 24/7 and the Devs HAVE said that. Furthermore, they did say they intend to fix this by March. SO before you go attacking people because they clearly have feedback about the issues in this game maybe understand the purpose of this forum to begin with. Players are leaving this game, not just PVP, because it requires too much time to move the needle at all with the constant griefing

We offline raided someone on the weekend, it wasn't fun so we went back and put a storage box with all the stuff we took. Never again will we do that as we had zero enjoyment from it.They were still angry and demanded a ship battle. So we did. 

After we did the first raid we felt like we should have Vagina stamped across our forehead so everyone could see it. But later after we did have the battle we all shook hands and went on our way. Now we felt like warriors.

Cowards destroy the game, Man up and fight face to face ! This is when the game becomes fun.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Congo said:

What are you even referring to. This game was not supposed to be a game where you need to be on 24/7 and the Devs HAVE said that. Furthermore, they did say they intend to fix this by March.

Source for this? 
Any info on the 'fix'? 

Kinda with the other guy. You have all the tools to defend your boat currently against a simple attacker. If I can swim up to your boat, climb on or stand on something nearby, put an oil jar down and burn off a panel without being scratched. Then you're not taking advantage of the tools available to you. 

21 hours ago, Notorious said:

We offline raided someone on the weekend, it wasn't fun so we went back and put a storage box with all the stuff we took. Never again will we do that as we had zero enjoyment from it.They were still angry and demanded a ship battle. So we did. 

After we did the first raid we felt like we should have Vagina stamped across our forehead so everyone could see it. But later after we did have the battle we all shook hands and went on our way. Now we felt like warriors. 

Cowards destroy the game, Man up and fight face to face ! This is when the game becomes fun.

Totally agree man. Most people who play this have ZERO honor. Thats how pirates fought. And ill find the linked info on the offline fixes when i get a minute

On 2/13/2019 at 2:11 PM, Bullet Force said:

There is no way how to defend yourself while offline. No defensives can protect your ships. Learn the game mechanics before u go offline grief someone again 😉

On 2/15/2019 at 4:07 AM, Willard said:

There is no way how to defend yourself while offline. No defensives can protect your ships. Learn the game mechanics before u go offline grief someone again 😉

yes there is my company had maintained a base for 4 weeks now because we have build around 15 massive towers with cannons all around behinde wall honeycombs we have puckles and swivels all over our base/harbour we have ships designed to shit and defend our other ships (agressive cannons and full crew price decrease,crew, and anti sinking with repair npcs to outheal damage) its not hard just play smarter player better dont be stupid when planning a base make a proper dock harbour with pillars and proper parking cover the bottom of it with ceilings so people can swim easy under its not hard and yes we have defended this base we have fought 3 galleons off and a full alliance assault off in the officail pvp server

Edited by vrailex

Lol I could fuck your shit up so easy ..  dont confuse your luck of not being raided with " skilled" building lmao

Give me your base co-ords. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, ShoulderRabbit said:

Source for this? 
Any info on the 'fix'? 

Kinda with the other guy. You have all the tools to defend your boat currently against a simple attacker. If I can swim up to your boat, climb on or stand on something nearby, put an oil jar down and burn off a panel without being scratched. Then you're not taking advantage of the tools available to you. 

So you admit you have no interest in, or are afraid of, actually fighting other players and have to resort to destroying people's stuff when they're not there to defend it.  And you expect anyone who is not a griefer to find your behavior anything but griefing?