Sign in to follow this  
CamsterAu

Base management, feeding your crew

So my testing hasn't proven very useful, a few questions. When dealing with multiple crewed ships in your harbour/base/castle etc, can they all pull from one resource box and larder? 

For example, I have 3 ships parked next to a dock. If I position them close enough, would a single box and larder on said dock pay and feed all crew on all ships, assuming they are within range? Or do I need to stock resource boxes and larder on each individual ship

• Like 1

You could use a land based box. They work in a radius. 

This is actually a very annoying feature as you end up constantly paying for  crews who end up being left next to your boat but with no money or food.  Either you know about it and cop the extra cost or all you crew mutiny dispite you leaving them enough gold and food.

The whole system needs an overhaul, but payment and feeding permissions on chests /larders would be a good start. 

• Like 1

While They can, the range is not super high.  Parked right next to a ship another can pull, but the range on a larder is not equal to a galleon front to back (A galleon has to have two larders to cover all crew)