Sign in to follow this  
DannyUK

Sending bear to ship then vanish

Ok so I know of bears vanishing while they are on the ship and sailing along but the first time today I encountered my tiger and bear dying for no reason. So the first time, I was in the water with the tiger and I always send them to ship now from the side, had no problem until recently. I usually climb the ladder when i've done this to find it is on top but today I climb the ladder and it is nowhere to be seen.

I'm looking inside the ship, around the ship, under the water but nowhere then a minute later "your bear has died" but where was it? I could not see it anywhere. This happened again tonight with my bear, I sent it to ship as normal and it vanished also then got the bear has died message.

I know there is a bug vanishing but I haven't seen it this way then die. Anyone had this or know where they end up? I couldn't even save it if I don't know where it's teleported.  

Edited by DannyUK

22 minutes ago, merlin66676 said:

It’s happened to me 3 times now I think. For now I put the tame on follow and it jumps up to the deck on its own.

I used to do that but it kept getting stuck in the panels on the back of the ship.

I might have to go back to doing that if tames are going missing.

Edited by DannyUK

Try the side instead of the back. I had a bear or 2 vanish using the command so I started having them follow me up the side of the ship and haven't had it happen again nor had them get stuck in anything. Did this probably a 100 times over the weekend loading and offloading my galleon with no issues

It didnt happen to me at all either, until the first time and then the next 6 bears. They didnt disappear though, they shot off like rockets or slowly bounced up up and away... I've gotten to the point where i only pull up next to large shipyards so i can put a ramp off the side of my boat and walk them on.

5 hours ago, Spanglyes said:

It didnt happen to me at all either, until the first time and then the next 6 bears. They didnt disappear though, they shot off like rockets or slowly bounced up up and away... I've gotten to the point where i only pull up next to large shipyards so i can put a ramp off the side of my boat and walk them on.

Yes well the first one I lost did that, bounce up up and away but I've never had them vanish when sending them to ship then die.

Usually I don't get the "your bear has died" message.

I tamed 6 bears and put them on galleon. 

Sometimes they stuck in planks. When this happen i whistle follow command and raise the anchor. When anchor is full raised they will "spawn" on deck.

• Like 1