Sign in to follow this  
Bluexminder

Anyone done h6 or g3?

There is a Dragon @ G3. 

Once he flew above the water and then stucked there. I sali under him and shoot for like 150 swivel ammo (he was bugged and didn't do anything). I was out of ammo when drake went to like 2-3% of health. I went to the shore to gather some resources - and he just despawned.

Most offensive here - there were for like 5 or 6 players there and before I go ashore I wrote to chat that there is a few shot dragon but nobody even care (but... well... this is normal situation I always try to communicate when do long sailing but... well I usually just talk to myself).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

There is a Dragon @ G3. 

Once he flew above the water and then stucked there. I sali under him and shoot for like 150 swivel ammo (he was bugged and didn't do anything). I was out of ammo when drake went to like 2-3% of health. I went to the shore to gather some resources - and he just despawned.

Most offensive here - there were for like 5 or 6 players there and before I go ashore I wrote to chat that there is a few shot dragon but nobody even care (but... well... this is normal situation I always try to communicate when do long sailing but... well I usually just talk to myself).

Ah okay g3 is dragon then, still struggling to find the boss on h6 though.
Have you tried switching to balistas btw? Much stronger vs drag/hydra

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bluexminder said:

Have you tried switching to balistas btw? Much stronger vs drag/hydra

Nah... I didn't plan to go powerstone. It was just a curiosity mission in a tiny sloop. The plan was to figure out - what's happening in those islands, how far one player can go etc. : )