zottel

Crew unseats mid fight

My Crew keeps unbestätigt themselves mid fight for some reason And are all in the liwest Part if my galleon. Anyone got a Solution for this

N will make them stand.. Right Shift will make them get back on the cannons they were on/.

• Thanks 2

So N for unseat And right Shift to Seat them again? Does that work for sails too? Would make my life so much easier

Works Fine for me 😄 just Need to whistle Crew to passive After unseat with N or all jump into the ocean trying to kill a Tuna XD 

TRhe N to stand does not affect sails..  

13 hours ago, Poot Pootington said:

I couldn't get right shift to sit them again

THey need to first be on the cannons then can be stood up before right shift will work.  If they have beenb off the cannons for more than a few hours will not worth to sit them again

1 hour ago, Pax said:

TRhe N to stand does not affect sails..  

THey need to first be on the cannons then can be stood up before right shift will work.  If they have beenb off the cannons for more than a few hours will not worth to sit them again

I swapped toggle to sprint to left shift and hold to sprint to right shift.  That probably messed up my key bindings. I use right shift plus A or D to turn my sails.  I tried left shift to get crew back on cannons but it didn't work. 

How does one whistle all to passive?  All 28 of my crew leaped off my ship to dance with a seagull in the ocean.  Hilarious to watch, pita to get them all back on my ship. 

Hold. T And then whistle to passive. Sad that it wont let u Seat all Crew After few hours of beeing online 😞