Sign in to follow this  
uaf

Max level and discovery points

What are your max levels and how many discovery points do you have?

Just curious how people are managing the search for discoveries and if they are happy or not about this mechanic to level up.

Lvl 58 Max Lvl 59 Discovery Points 189.

Sloop+Medium Speed Sail and then always just running around the island till i die and then to the Next Island. If im on a treasure Map hunt, may i look after the Easiest Discoveries on my Way to it.

Well it could give more Discovery Points, may 2 for Each? I Just raised my Max Level 2 Days ago...

Hi whales and power stones give about 2lv cap boost ea "50 discovery points" a big boost as for discoveries they look like blue forcefields when viewd through spyglass making finding them easy you can see how many you have in the Inventory menu most ice regions "1 or 15 grids" have 20 + ea 

Acording to atlas wiki:

52 - 24

53 - 47

54 - 71

55 - 95

56 - 118

57 - 141

58 - 164

59 - 188

60 - 211

61 - 235

62 - 258

63 - 282

etc.

So you basically need 24 dc for a +lvl. Then 23. Then again 24 more. Then 23 again. And all goes that way 24-23-24-23-24-23...

• Like 1

at mom Lvl 73 with 537 Points. I think the next one is at 541. Whales and Powerstone give 50 Points each, the Kranken gives 150.

Edited by Palim
  • Like 1

We just combine it with doing maps and we drop beds for each other.  It's not that bad and I like that it encourages you to go new places.  Some of the islands are actually quite pretty 

Oh, didn't know powerstones also give 50. Thought only whales did that. Cool, will try those as well.

As for normal map hunting, it's becoming very tedious to run around. We just went on half the map for some and it became so boring after a few regions 😞