The Executioner

C6 hydras extinct?

Been looking for hours "closing in on 2 day mark"  and not finding any sign of one. theirs also been up to 20 other people looking for it at the same time who all said they cant find it as well. I looked everywhere in the city on all the beach's and fields on the mountain tops and its nowhere to be found anyone got any ideas or is it possibly bugged?

Hydras are just the latest victims of greedy players who constantly murder them for their keys and loot. Even poor Cyclops aren't immune from these people.

Can confirm the top of mountain as a spawn point for hydra in my screenshot. Went there again tonight to kill it. I'd lured it down previously. It was there again.

To find it, go to the southern central beach on map. Look north for the stone arch between the cliffs. Its spawning on top of the mountain that makes up the left part of that arch, on the right side of it. Almost exactly in the middle of the arch. Hope this helps.

The spawn point, when I located it, would have been around -66.7786 / 26.6602 on top of one of the cliffs. The southern beach I referenced in prior reply is located roughly -66.8945 / 26.3 and the stone 'arch' that is formed is North East by view, once you're near said beach.

• Like 1

Whole Atlas is extinct considering the wipe plans ?

Are there really still people sailing the dying world ? Well humanity deserves extinction if this is the case.

I can confirm the hydra’s location in C6 is where Caermortuus gave. We found it there on Saturday morning, and when we helped another group afterwards, it was in the canyons just north of that peak.

And people are still sailing and adventuring because they enjoy it, regardless of the impending wipe. We’re learning how to do things we hadn’t tried before just because it doesn’t matter if we lose anything or everything.

We’ve also taken on a pet project, literally, of trying to rescue all of the abandoned pets we come across. *insert In the Arms of an Angel music here*

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Talono said:

Are there really still people sailing the dying world ? Well humanity deserves extinction if this is the case.

What you on about mate ? im playing unofficial server first of all and ppl can do whatever they want if you dont want to play anymore cool for you. i want to finish all the boss fights and then i can say im done with the game or probably not, i believe you just one of them than goes around building pillars all over the islands and call that fun -.-'

at 3 minutes and 30 seconds is this the place guys thanks !

10 hours ago, Talono said:

Why do you still think the game died because you quit?  😂

On 3/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, Dark_barros said:

What you on about mate ? im playing unofficial server first of all and ppl can do whatever they want if you dont want to play anymore cool for you. i want to finish all the boss fights and then i can say im done with the game or probably not, i believe you just one of them than goes around building pillars all over the islands and call that fun -.-'

at 3 minutes and 30 seconds is this the place guys thanks !

what surprises me the most is that the guy had the patience to deal with all the shit the game threw at him, like the hydra stuck in the rocks or the ballistas not reloading.. but the fact that it died because it drawn xDDDDDDDDDD it was so atlas like lol

Edited by The D Legacy

On 3/14/2020 at 6:50 PM, Eeveeoms97 said:

Do you have a map location for this spawn?

According to this map:

PowerstonesS3Taggold12.png?version=789fa

I've been to the island shown in C6, it looks exactly like the power stone cave he went to. Look for that lagoon on that island, maybe it is there (I've never tried to do it).