Sign in to follow this  
CaptainNDB

Whistles not working for anyone else?

So, right now I have a sheep, bear, horse and cow on my ship.  They are all terrible crewmates.  :skull:

Even so, I still can't figure out how to direct them with the "comma" whistle, just to order them to a new position on the ship, or on a new island.  This is especially helpful when it works, as they snap back to the ship deck and stop glitching out.  Unfortunately, it has stopped working for all but one of my animals (sheep).  I've tried moving them to a new tame group, changing active tame groups, unassigning and reassigning them to heed group whistles, and I get nothing.  I've tried renaming, having no name on the group.  Tried different numbers of groups.  Tried cycling the active groups completely.  Still can't figure it out.

It's not a major thing, as I can always have them follow me and get them in a general area.  Still, it would be a lot less headache if it just worked the way it should.

Is anyone else having this issue, or know if this is an already known issue?

Just noticed "U" isn't working for me,  haven't noticed any others not working.  Have to manually focus on tame and hit "Y"  

Are they set to ignore? I just punch my tames when they're glitchy. Less risk of them jumping overboard.

Probably a stupid question but I'll ask it anyways... do you have the Beastmastery command skill?  I assume you would since you said you were able to move them before, but maybe you respecced and forgot to re-add it?