KevinNight

To the devs

Till I can play again I am uninstalling your game. 

If you are wondering what the problem is the skin and or graphic of the ocean. Meaning it isn't there you can't see it. Now here what I did to try to fix the problem first I rest set the graphics I have to run at lower settings to increase fps. That didn't work. Talked on bug report and had a few ideas and tried them. First I tried to validate my steam files that didn't work. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game that didn't work. Got a message today on managing config the files myself ya not that good on that so I am still stuck. Tried to play even though it wasn't fun it was difficult on sailing with no water and you could tell how far things were SOD and or land. 

Till a simple fix is done once it is then I may or may not be back. Good work on pushing new people out devs hope you either fix all the problems. Here is a option slow down. Turn off the boat decay this will help new players that don't have a base yet. Since the only safe port to go is a freeport for them. Start at the top of the major problems and work your way down and if there has to be a wipe to the severs so be it if in the end the problems are fixed then that should make people at least happy to the point that they know they can play a game that they like. If you don't have to wipe the servers fine but to sit there and have something as little as my problem turn a player off to the game maybe you should slow down and just listen to the gamers for once. So till then and hope it soon bye you all I only played for a week and now I have to say goodbye till I can figure out what the hell.