Sign in to follow this  
thelostgit

Flags

i say all flag need wipe and a set number of flags can be put down from one company and have a set number for how many player in that company as well.

if not going to wipe then set it to 1day timer for everyone to log in and if not log in on that 1 day they flags go by 

trying to find land is a bitch and wait on someone to stay log out for 21days is more of a pain because my 3 man company was wait on a guy to stay log out other 9day log back in and put more flags down all because i ask him nicely if him not mind free some land up 

3 hours ago, thelostgit said:

they need to fix it some how and they way it stand i might as well quit playing then 

Last Livestream they said to implement Gold Cost to keep Flags up. So i imagine 3 Flags are free and the Rest 1g/day or so.

that be good as well i do still think they should be a cap as well to stop play from over clam land because they can

you could always rent. Feel free to talk to people who own land. I know my tribe is more then happy to help you out. just need to start a convo. stop by and talk to us (paragon).