Sign in to follow this  
LORD STEALTH

ATLAS PVP ISSUES!

Do you have an opinion yourself on this matter or are just going to promote some random streamer?

In that video he states that "currently melee is more effective then guns". Its hard to take him seriously with such an inaccurate statement.

Edited by Bullet Force

Seeing how I agree with much of what he says that would be my opinion...nothing to do with a promotion so not sure on the assumption.

7 minutes ago, LORD STEALTH said:

Seeing how I agree with much of what he says that would be my opinion...nothing to do with a promotion so not sure on the assumption.

He raises some good points about damage to NPCs, K mode (in my opinion it should be removed entirely from PVP), horse & swivel combo and unrealism in ship design and the game in general. However he fails to mention the issue of unrealistic gliders oddly enough (I guess that because hes probably quite fond of using them) which is strange given the narrative he is pushing about unrealism in the game.

These all valid issues however I think the bigger issue isn't just realism its content. There is only effectively 3 ship types and 2 cannon types. If you ask me that is pretty pathetic for a game that was produced with all the groundwork already done for it. They've had 3 years worth of solid ARK development under their feet and all they could turn out is 5 ship types (1 one of them is a raft, another is a tiny boat - both aren't really combat capable), a couple weapons, some cut and paste islands and 2 cannon types?

Edited by Bullet Force