Sign in to follow this  
Bluexminder

Strategies for Treasure Maps

Treasure map hunting is fairly simple and easy when your tame can reach said location, but I've been having trouble trying to solo treasures that are up in mountains/hard to reach locations. Anyone have a solid strategy to take them down on foot? I've only managed to do a couple when my friends are on and we had maces.

20 minutes ago, Bluexminder said:

Treasure map hunting is fairly simple and easy when your tame can reach said location, but I've been having trouble trying to solo treasures that are up in mountains/hard to reach locations. Anyone have a solid strategy to take them down on foot? I've only managed to do a couple when my friends are on and we had maces.

Headshot the Warrior with a carbine, Run to the Archers Kill them with 1 Sword Cut each, Proceed to Kill the Rest with Sword.

Works till Fine treasure Maps, Journeyman not tested!

• Like 1

As they start popping up, move to behind the Archers and take them out first, I like using the Pike... then keep moving so the big guy doesn't get the big swings on you and take out the Soldiers... I then pull out my pistols, because they don't share the Pike slot, and blast the Warrior... that should put a big dent in him allowing to easily finish up with the Pike. Don't forget your Glider Suit so you don't have to climb back down the mountain.

• Like 1

Use a mace and when they all come out of the ground do the mace slam attack. This will kill all of them except for the warrior. Repeatedly use slam to kill him.

• Like 2

I use a sword.  Kill the archers then use the double tap to dodge attacks.  Easy to not even hit

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

Use a mace and when they all come out of the ground do the mace slam attack. This will kill all of them except for the warrior. Repeatedly use slam to kill him.

Indeed Mace with maxed perks melts AoD. 

• Like 1