Mercenary

People claiming land

I snot right when people dump floor pieces all over the island so people can't build, I'm trying to found land for me to build and is not a chance for me to build anything in this game.

VERY UNFAIR in special when i couldn't login in this game at the beginning,so the people could take over the map. 

4 hours ago, Mercenary said:

I snot right when people dump floor pieces all over the island so people can't build, I'm trying to found land for me to build and is not a chance for me to build anything in this game.

VERY UNFAIR in special when i couldn't login in this game at the beginning,so the people could take over the map. 

PvP EU / NA? We have space for people to build on EU PvP...

1 hour ago, Mercenary said:

thank you Alca but i;m playing  NA PVE

I have land on NA PVE you can build on if you don't mind a 20% tax.

I also have land in M11 for people to build on NA PVE. Just have 2 rules. Don't block resources and don't grief other players.

Its just the same in EU PVP. On regular islands you are instant vaporized by 1000 chinese if you set one foot on their ground.

On lawless islands the infamous „pillar spamming trolls“ are not that successfull, as there is very little space claimed by each foundation.. so you always find a gap.

While the gap is not that helpful in PVP, after the stone nerf one single guy with a cannon is completely destroying each OP 7000 tiles 1x1 honeycomb superfortress without efforts and cost in 2 minutes.

I am off to Heat MMO, but will come back to Atlas if devs find back to mental sanity. I like ships & pirates & stuff.

Edited by Talono

34 minutes ago, Talono said:

I am off to Heat MMO, but will come back to Atlas if devs find back to mental sanity. I like ships & pirates & stuff.

i am just waiting for classic wow and then atlas will see me never again.