Sign in to follow this  
Defixio

Do they enforce tickets for Griefing?

we had some one use some ships of  the damned to destroy some of our anchored boats. I put in a ticket and got this reply:

Hey Pathfinder,

Thank you for putting in this support/report ticket. Please note that during Early Access, we are providing limited in-game support and utilizing this ticketing system as a way to identify game issues and trends for things we need to look into and fix from a technical/development point of view. At this phase in our development cycle, we will not be providing restoration for any items, creatures, and or ships, etc.

If your ticket is one that requires further attention and we are actively assisting with at the time, such as Company Ownership, Stuck Characters, Aimbot/Exploit/Third Party Program Reports, and or Harassment, then we may contact you for additional information.

Please note that if you are wanting to report a bug that you’ve experienced with the game, you can do so on our bug report forum here:

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/forum/75-bug-reports/

Feedback and suggestions can also be posted in our forums here:

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/forum/69-feedback-and-suggestions

We appreciate the time you’ve taken in letting us know about the problem and for your patience during this stage of development. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and are looking to patch out bugs and exploits as soon as possible. In future, as we get further along in the game’s development and growth, we’ll be able to add additional tools and expand our team to be able to support more tickets and ticket types.

Happy Sailing!

and the ticket was closed and locked.

I made a new ticket asking if people are punished for exploiting/griefing like this and got the same thing.

so does anyone know if they actually do punish anyone for this exploitative sort of greifing or is this just an encouraged activity on the PVE server?

Edited by Defixio

Well from reading that it confirms what I already knew, they couldn't care less whether people grief or not.

I think at this stage its fight fire with fire and get your own back, not that i like doing that but they leave you no other option.

17 hours ago, Defixio said:

so does anyone know if they actually do punish anyone for this exploitative sort of greifing or is this just an encouraged activity on the PVE server?

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Well from reading that it confirms what I already knew, they couldn't care less whether people grief or not.

The official list of banned steam ID's for cheating/exploiting.

http://atlasdedicated.com/pc/banlist.txt

Yes, they do ban. No, they do not restore items.

And I'm pretty sure there's another list from BattleEye that's not part of this list.  I've never seen BattleEye put out any official list, just numbers.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

Yes they do but it does take a while as they are obviously snowed under with tickets.

Do not respond in kind to those people as you'll just end up banned yourself.

Edited by Cradz

On 2/9/2019 at 2:24 AM, DannyUK said:

I think at this stage its fight fire with fire and get your own back, not that i like doing that but they leave you no other option.

This will end up getting your self banned..

They do ban when theres evidence.. My trolls on my server were banned. His steam ID is on that ban list.  It may take time and defiantly wont happen if you don't provide good evidence. 

7 hours ago, Pax said:

This will end up getting your self banned..

They do ban when theres evidence.. My trolls on my server were banned. His steam ID is on that ban list.  It may take time and defiantly wont happen if you don't provide good evidence. 

Their bans seems to be cheaters and exploiters, not griefers. Kiting ships wasnt in coc last i checked so i assume it is fair game like weight sinking boats until they fixed it. Basically, probably until release it will be ruthless and lawless. If u can expose actual exploits...then sure maybe they do something...otherwise u are on ur own

45 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Their bans seems to be cheaters and exploiters, not griefers. Kiting ships wasnt in coc last i checked so i assume it is fair game like weight sinking boats until they fixed it. Basically, probably until release it will be ruthless and lawless. If u can expose actual exploits...then sure maybe they do something...otherwise u are on ur own

Really? one of the 2 IDs on there i filed a report for sinking my ships PRE-Patch. So yha its not that.

If you really think you can do things that are considered griefing and get away with it cause its not in COC. GL.

12 hours ago, Pax said:

Really? one of the 2 IDs on there i filed a report for sinking my ships PRE-Patch. So yha its not that.

If you really think you can do things that are considered griefing and get away with it cause its not in COC. GL.

Then u are a favored player bc ppl reported several groups many many tines some who even live streamed themselves sinking boats and they are still playing. We have a guy who foundtioned the entire coast of green isle on j8 lawless which is a huge isle and blocked in probably 50 ppls bases. Still plying still foundations everywhere. If they banned somebody for u for boat sinking then there is favoritism going on

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 1:43 PM, Jean Lafitte said:

The official list of banned steam ID's for cheating/exploiting.

http://atlasdedicated.com/pc/banlist.txt

Yes, they do ban. No, they do not restore items.

And I'm pretty sure there's another list from BattleEye that's not part of this list.  I've never seen BattleEye put out any official list, just numbers.

I hope that list is not everyone who has been banned because it contains only 521 unique IDs (There is also 1 ID listed twice). That is not very many bans in nearly two months considering the number of players. 

25 minutes ago, Pizik said:

I hope that list is not everyone who has been banned because it contains only 521 unique IDs (There is also 1 ID listed twice). That is not very many bans in nearly two months considering the number of players. 

When I downloaded it on the 9th, there were 496 bans.