Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

suggestion Salt Water to Freshwater processing station

Hello Devs,

It would be nice to add a processing station that would transform salt water into freshwater and fueled with coal or oil from fish. 🙂

This station could be good at houses or on ships.  

That would be an interesting tool on PVE servers, don't you think ?

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Agreed, if not they need to make more natural sources for water, it's way to uncommon. Especially for people who would like to make water infrastructure like massive pipe systems to player cities.

• Like 1

Craft a distillery. 

I'd like to see this too, because the generalizing 'copper' as just a metal is just weird. You can't use copper to make a cannon. It would blow up in your face after a few uses. But, you could make an alcohol still for yummy things that make us all pirates, (real-life experience here with a still).

A still (made from copper or stainless steel), can extract alcohol from any malted alcoholic beverage like grog, lager beers and ale beers. 

It most certainly can distill regular tap water to be used in things such as batteries and medical devices. Distilling is the process to purify. When distilling groundwater it removes all impurities so you are only left with 2 hydrogens and 2 oxygen = 1 molecule of pure water.  ( ~cough that's what mind is used for)

Saltwater into distilled water as well, however salt is corrosive and will tax your equipment and cause wear and tear.

I'd really love to see more technical things on PvE because (yes, it's a game I know) generalizing copper for use in things like guns and cannons is a little un-immersive because I know it cannot be done, It would make people move around the map in order to find these specific items if placed more specific demand on them. Honey for the bears and Mead for the pirates!

If this was a thing you'd need to create more uses for water, like (my Britsh friend said he'd, "shoot me if I ever mentioned it") water for the elephants and other animals. 

I Forgot the RUM!!! Drink up me hardies!

I cut a lot Dev's don't have time for huge posts short and sweet is the key!

Edited by Jay8454
I forgot the Rum!