KevinNight

No ocean

There is no ocean at all everything is flying the graphics is pretty much crashing and all after the last patch? Everything work fine last night now the game not playable I can't even figure out where land is and the ocean begins please help been asking all day and no help at all

• Confused 1

Ok did that still didn't work the only perk I have with this i see everything underwater all the fish shipwreck everything it all looks like a desert that I fly through but look like im swimming lol

Uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes it i hate this too. So far I lost 4 sloops and 1 schnoor due to bugs and or something else can't even get the game started and when I start to do good sorry can't do that now. It is upsetting I know it a early access but dam give a guy a break

Uninstallef and reinstalled and sodnt help still no ocean pleace help the game be so much better to have a ocean since it is a pirate game?

Tried going to the eu pve sever and still no ocean please devs like some water to see? Can t tell land from ocean and I can't get out of the freeport