Sign in to follow this  
s1lly01

Cheating becomes a common thing.....

Dear Developers and pathfinders of Atlas, 

I really enjoy playing Atlas for way to many hours now. But i noticed in the last weeks/month that players mainly from big companies are not playing fair. Im talking about glitching, exploiting, duping and aimbot wich is a big problem. Im not even talking about the clever usages of game mechanics, because i understand that its EA.

I also understand that it is impossible to ban all cheating of your game, but atleast try to control it a little.

In my opinion it cant be that hard to have some sort of administrator roles checking the servers for unfair play and cheating. Im more then happy to pay a monthly fee of like 5/10 euros to get some sort of customer support that actively remove cheaters and cheating companies from this game.  Im pretty sure there are even players that are willing to help out in the battle of cheaters completely free.

Make punishments for it, lets say company x is caught with cheating. Ban the cheating players, remove all the items,claims boats etc from that players. Then give that company a timed period for lets say 30 days they cannot invite players with less then x amount of hours. That way cheating players will have to stay in separate companies to protect their assets they dont want to lose, wich makes controlling the cheating easier (Atleast i think so) But do something about it, this way more and more of your core players will leave this game.

I hope more players can give their input about this

• Like 2

I think cheating players mainly play pvp servers. I got multiple occassions where we encountered aimbotting players, wearing duped guns with the same procs etc on the EU pvp servers.

Yes, how hard is it for some administrators to just observe them and react when they see unfair play.

Im pretty sure if there was some sort of control, and they gain nothing from cheating it will stop.

Edited by s1lly01

No No No was using PIN hacks recently.  It's gotten patched several times recently, so even if they aren't banning people, they're at least monitoring the  situation and attempting to make changes.  Sure would love to see some heavy hits with the ban stick even though, they'll just buy another account and be back in a day.

13 minutes ago, Caveat said:

No No No was using PIN hacks recently.  It's gotten patched several times recently, so even if they aren't banning people, they're at least monitoring the  situation and attempting to make changes.  Sure would love to see some heavy hits with the ban stick even though, they'll just buy another account and be back in a day.

Well... Cheating is a Way to get Banned. Banned means they need tu Buy another Account. Which means Money...

Why there are so chilled about Cheating?

XOBpGNB.gif

1 hour ago, Jorm said:

Well... Cheating is a Way to get Banned. Banned means they need tu Buy another Account. Which means Money...

Why there are so chilled about Cheating?

This makes no sense. By your argument they should be banning people left and right. The author is requesting  and suggesting the need for banning. Am I misunderstanding? 

10 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Whut. Becoming a common thing? For all I know the hacker count has decreased. 

Cheater count has definitely gone down. But there are still a lot of cheaters. We soecifically dont poke at companies that we know cheat theough their arses, they leave us in peace so far

How does one know if a hack was used to get the PIN for storage chests?  If a company is using a common PIN it is quite possible this was leaked by mistake or on purpose.  We've been the beneficiaries of this as poor leadership in other companies causes fractures and discontent. 

Edited by DocHolliday

I am not a cheater. I am a pirate. And er, i do what I do.