Sign in to follow this  
GimmieGimmie

I must be a masochist (yea cry'n bout it)

Over 300 hrs and been playing since day 1. Oh Atlas I want to love you but you make it so damn hard. The learning curve for a small company is brutal. I'm playing PVE NA and I made through loosing a dozen ships to griefers and glitches in the beginning but I rebuilt, managed to find and grab land, acquired and leveled tames and bought some crew, it looked like things were finally getting better. I even made a successful naked run to the FOY. 3 days ago Galleon was sunk by a kited sotd crew was eaten by sharks,  ok no big rebuild keep crew indoors until needed. I have learned to put tames in  an elevated pen on passive, in the middle, not close to the walls, also double layer the walls with a foundation between. Yesterday I log on and kill an Alpha cobra had eaten all my company's tames though it is still a mystery how. And the icing on the cake? This morning I log in to find that the crew of 10 who were seated around the table in the middle of a stone castle have all been eaten by a lvl 3 lion. How in the actual ****?! Yes I'm whining an yes I'll probably still play cause I love the idea of this garbage game and wish I could fast forward 2 yrs to when its good. Alas for now it's back to square one.