Sign in to follow this  
PoniGO

Limit the number of buildings per person

DEar Developers! Please Set Limit the number of buildings per person and company! It’s just not possible to play, all the Lawles islands are simply littered with players ’buildings, now I’ve even stumbled upon such that 1 player cut off half a large island with a lagoon having built several dozen shipyards, Big Shipyard got 300k HP and huge like... Made limit, example 1 character in company can build:

- 1 Tiny shipyard, 1 Small or Big Shipyard

-  ground buildings 150-200 elements max that enough (in variations at your discretion)

Wanted to move to another island? Be kind to take away your shit... All sorts of hotheads come to the islands, break houses, and leave behind dozens of cannons with foundations, which then stand for weeks and this concerns not only cannons, each island is stuck with pillars every meter... 

I also propose such an addition, a concept as a foundation, if a player is going to build a house to build walls, he needs to build a plateau of at least 9 cells, as soon as he does this, the trigger is turned on that he has a building and cannot build foundations away from the main foundations, only can connect to existing cells, only gates and walls not further than 50-100 meters from the foundation, depending on the number of players in the company, the more people, the more they can build...

Edited by PoniGO
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Nah... I wouldn't asked for it. If you looking for a place - try Tundra. For example we at i2 have 3 islands. Millertown - closest to southern border (5 minutes sail from freeport) is a bit busy but the biggest eastern island "Wandering atol" - have huge free spaces. I know Tundra sounds scary but if you get your fortitude to 30 and craft FUR clothes, you will be fine any time of day and night.

There is huge advantage in tundra. There is FEW aggressive wild fauna there. I mean yesterday I went to high desert and in one hour I killed more snakes/wolves/lions than I kill in my tundra in a week. There is no +70 heatwaves. Coldwaves not that scary. 

We've got our base with port. It's not that big but... we placed like hundreds and hundreds floors. They are alltogether but with any limits we wouldn't be able to make this small village:

iksZX5V.jpg

If there is a question for lawless claim limit, I would think of some radius from first placed floor or whatever you place there. And only one radius for person. So bigger companies would have more place...

p.s. pic above is from other topic related to abandoned rafts everywhere.

Edited by George Catcher

Dear Devs.. can you ignore this topic because OP has no clue what he is talking about? Thx 🙂 

Edited by Mephos

3 hours ago, PoniGO said:

Wanted to move to another island? Be kind to take away your shit... All sorts of hotheads come to the islands, break houses, and leave behind dozens of cannons with foundations, which then stand for weeks and this concerns not only cannons, each island is stuck with pillars every meter... 

People move to another island to locate special resources, for example, i have 3 bases in 3 island that has different resources and sometimes i stayed for a while in one of those bases to gather everything that i need, then, i sail to the other base to carry those resources, so, sorry, but i'm disagree with you, it cost me a lot of time to found a place where i can build "my shit" and protect it.

Edited by JotaCe

i think pillaring a whole island so others cant claim is stupid, 

i dont mind some pillaring around your base to keep idiots from getting close but when u see pillars from 1 end to the other  thats kinda of a joke

2 hours ago, war machine said:

i think pillaring a whole island so others cant claim is stupid, 

i dont mind some pillaring around your base to keep idiots from getting close but when u see pillars from 1 end to the other  thats kinda of a joke

The real joke is choosing to live in lawless and complain about pillar spam.  Go get some land, there's still plenty available.

11 minutes ago, war machine said:

I hate to fill u in ILL  there are several servers how the F***  would u know

Everyone who complains there's no land has only looked in a small % of the server maps and just give up to go cry on the forums, all while people from all servers tell them the same thing I said.. There's plenty of land available, you just have to find it. 

Just now, war machine said:

strange i said pillering is a joke

no one but u said anything about land claims 

Pillars wouldn't be a problem if you went and got claimed land *mind blown*