Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

Friendship is Magic

Today I lost my bear. We went to southern regions to gather some metal (there is just 3 metal spawns in my island so I have to sail somewhere if I need a lot of it), and while exploring and gathering recourse in H3 we've been attacked by wild fauna.

Are you ready?

There were:

- 7 cobras

- 6 wolves pack with 1 alpha wolf.

- 5 lions pride.

- 3 scorpids

- 1 rattle snake

- 1 croc

23 creatures in total. At least I counted that much.

All together. They were act like they are best friends to each other.

I was just gathering another tin mine when suddenly was hit and hold by a lion. And then all I saw - this huge friends crowd arriving and killing my bear (we've been thru a lot together...) and then it was my turn. So... I understand - it survival game but...

...well. Maybe it's a good idea to separate wild creatures families? So cats would not be a best friends to dogs, cold blooded reptiles would not be friends to warm blooded creatures. Arthropods on their own, etc. So If I face for example the pack of wolves - there would be just a pack of wolves, not all fauna in the island alltogether.

After all, we're not in MLP where friendship is magic right?

Edited by George Catcher
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 alpha cobra, rattlesnake, alpha wolf, 2 tigers  and last but not least the alpha scorpion were all eatting me once, bear almost died I had to jump off and let it fight itself. Why do I see a snake in the freezing cold anyway.....your post is spot on.

• Like 1