Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

How to find Crystal resource?

Hello, 

I know that several things such as Organic Paste has several Alternatives in their recipes, making it much easier to craft items requiring Organic Paste. I also know that many resources have alternative equivalents for fiber, thatch, stone, and flint.

What I am concerned is, are there several resource items that equate to Crystal or are there any combinations of materials that may be used to fabricate Crystalby chance?

Crystal nodes on my server (4 islands) are not present that I can tell and navigating the seas is very confusing, borning, and arduous for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Crystal is a raw material that can only be collected by harvesting it in the world.  there are several different types of crystal that can be found in the world, the trick is finding a nearby island/grid that has crystal and making supply runs periodically, or trading with other players.

You can also get a diving platform on your ship and dive to the bottom of the ocean and collect pearls, though finding nodes on land would be much faster.

Edited by arzosah
  • Like 1

Thank you. Much appreciated. Do you know of any coordinates or island names I should look for to find Crystal nodes by chance?

Edited by vaylain

Id suggest checking out the wiki, or looking for some the player made spreadsheets that detail where each resource can be found

OK, the spreadsheets are hard to find while Google searching. Hopefully, someone will see this post and add a few links. Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Im on D9 EUPvE and we have tons of crystal.

Awesome, appreciated!

Edited by vaylain

Hey, thank you guys and thanks to anyone else that provides some coords. I am sure I am not the only appreciative audience.

52 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Also you want to be looking at the very top of some of the high cliffs too, like in these pictures:

0J4uDye.jpg

KReG3OX.jpg

I see those, nodes but they look exactly like what we have in abundance on O10 only those are all coming up as "Gems:" and will not count as crystal, unfortunately. =(

PS. I love that sunset!

1 hour ago, arzosah said:

OH, man, thank you soooooooo much for these links!

Edited by vaylain

Just now, vaylain said:

I see those, nodes but they look exactly like what we have in abundance on O10 only those are all coming up as "Gems:" and will not count as crystal, unfortunately. =(

PS. I love that sunset!

Yeah some grids have gems up there, some have crystals, some have both. My grid only has crystals up there.

J3. All cliffs there has crystals fields near very top of them. And yet... I made a huge discovery that even TUNDRA (My Millertown island in i2) has a crystals too. It looks like just a regular solid brown stone in a regular forest on the ground and it turned out that's tellurite crystal recourse (which is btw missing in atlas wiki).

G8pslcP.jpg

tVtDWDq.jpg

Edited by George Catcher

7 minutes ago, George Catcher said:

J3. All cliffs there has crystals fields near very top of them. And yet... I made a huge discovery that even TUNDRA (My Millertown island in i2) has a crystals too. It looks like just a regular solid brown stone in a regular forest on the ground and it turned out that's tellurite crystal recourse (which is btw missing in atlas wiki).

Game wikis are generally built from the ground up by players themselves. You should expect them to be incomplete. You should also consider editing them to add the information you found.

• Like 3