Bullet Force

Alliance Cap

I think there needs to be a hard cap on the amount alliances a company can have. I'm in a top 10 company atm and I'm noticing that out of the top 10 Companies' List we are allied with 5 of the top 10 companies, which in rough terms would equal several hundred players and a large chunk of the map. In addition to this we are also allied with many beta companies that have up to 50 or so active players in them. Now there is nothing wrong with having allies but the way I see it, the top 10 companies should be fighting each other more often. 

I'm an ARK player and I recall that in ARK a similar situation developed among the largest mega tribes. They basically had an informal agreement among each other not attack one another because there was basically nothing to gain by doing so. They had all the resources they needed and all the blueprints and the best breeding lines and so forth. The end result was that PVP became quite un-competitive and rather stale.  A somewhat similar situation has developed in Atlas which I think is a bit of a shame. The other side effect of this is that if you are in a smaller tribe you are basically screwed because everyone is allied with everyone.

I would suggest an Alliance cap based on player numbers rather then company amount to keep things fair. Ie a group of small companies could all still ally up because their combined total players would be less then the cap.

Edited by Bullet Force

Or the large companies could stop being pussies and attack each other instead of nutcupping and being allies with each other ??

• Like 2