RandomBritishDude

PvPers wont let new players on current Isands

Can we agree if players are looking for a fair & balanced PVP experience not to shout :

- play PVE noob !

- join private server, noob !

- join a megatribe and waste your life 24/7, noob !

Thanks.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, RandomBritishDude said:

I have sailed through 6 grid squares and on every island I am told to go away. I have tried about 20 different islands and all are being unfriendly. I feel I have to restart on a PvE server just too experience the game. I have no idea how they are going to resolve this, to stop new players from feeling like not playing due to this big issue. 

Hopefully in time the community will understand there is a need for a change to themselves more than the devs need to be making swinging changes to try and resolve this issue. I've played thousands of hours in Ark and I always felt as though there was so much missing from the way "most" tribes were structured. I am hopeful that when the Devs overhaul the Company structure they will look to other MMO's and give us something more fitting than 5 roles to try and micro manage 500 folks with. I would love to see a more robust chat system ingame to enable us to be more social with newer players and give them a hand up instead of the finger so many of them get on the daily. Keep your head up dude and reach out through the forums and reddit to try and build some relationships. 

You know I say this in about 30 threads a week....

Join a group that has already put in the work and has territory....

Join them.

30 Threads a week and no one has ever asked to join my group. Not one single person. Because they think this is ark when its eve.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, wakko151 said:

30 Threads a week and no one has ever asked to join my group. Not one single person. Because they think this is ark when its eve.

You don't need a group in eve. 

Solo players don't want massive battles (they still may like small-scale PvP and that's why they choose PvP servers) and dragon taming, they don't want galleons or anything like that; they don't want to join a big company because they find it not enjoyable - i know it's a crazy new idea for you but different people enjoy different things. In eve they would have highsec, a bank account, unraidable storage for their stuff and their ships. In atlas they're just fucked.

On 1/4/2019 at 6:34 AM, Cpt. Peggy Leggy said:

It's a fucking MMO. Learn how to make friends you damn basement dweller.

Its Toxic prats like leggy which this game could do without !!

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, RandomBritishDude said:

I have sailed through 6 grid squares and on every island I am told to go away. I have tried about 20 different islands and all are being unfriendly. I feel I have to restart on a PvE server just too experience the game. I have no idea how they are going to resolve this, to stop new players from feeling like not playing due to this big issue. 

More then welcome to join our group. We live lawless, pretty relaxed aside from when its time to defend or get a pvp ship back into the water.