mrcrash

PVE acquired land, now dealing with x-tenant

I got my automated reply a week after I submitted it. Nothings changed except now I have confirmation that to the devs, player satisfaction means nothing. That is a shame since we are the ones that fuel games like this. Perhaps @Jatheish and company have yet to figure this out, but there are other games than this. I can tell you that I will not spend even a dollar more for such an experience, sadism isn't a fetish of mine. 

What will happen is that the devs soon will be forced to try to lure many back on account of how fast the servers are losing players. I spent last 4 days running treasure maps and checked every server I visited and i can count on 1 hand how many had double digit players. One grid someone asked about local resources with 8 people on, 4 of which were in my boat. One trip went from O9 to K8 to C15 to J7 and back to O9 and seen 1 with 11. 

34 minutes ago, Indywoodtiger said:

I got my automated reply a week after I submitted it. Nothings changed except now I have confirmation that to the devs, player satisfaction means nothing. That is a shame since we are the ones that fuel games like this. Perhaps @Jatheish and company have yet to figure this out, but there are other games than this. I can tell you that I will not spend even a dollar more for such an experience, sadism isn't a fetish of mine. 

What will happen is that the devs soon will be forced to try to lure many back on account of how fast the servers are losing players. I spent last 4 days running treasure maps and checked every server I visited and i can count on 1 hand how many had double digit players. One grid someone asked about local resources with 8 people on, 4 of which were in my boat. One trip went from O9 to K8 to C15 to J7 and back to O9 and seen 1 with 11. 

I think the real objective is to get the initial buy in....then make official soo bad most ppl go to unofficial and then they dont have to have as much cost in server maintenance. Same structure as ark

On 2/13/2019 at 5:08 AM, Relleron said:

GM's won't do anything about griefing. Paragon was sinking people's ships to force them to give them their land. I had screenshots upon screenshots of them doing it. I put in a ticket on January 15th about it, @AmberEnix replied a few days later wanting more information but has since ghosted me. And today, my ticket received that wonderful automated message and was closed.

"Top Company" btw.. what a joke 

I get where you coming from, however they "fixed" the sinking ships ? i mean now you float with 0 weight applied to a not owned ship. as i see that, they do care. Now that is what the griefers use against my company. since i can't do anything to that boat. 

They have to fix the bugs, and invent rules that save us from ourselves.  

IMO i think they do care ( i am bias, i reported an issues it was resolved ) the customer service side is lacking 😛

eve has a really good balance and that has taken them years to work out. I think it can be done , just takes time. i would love to see some of that brought to atlas, SOME.

I think a lot of struggle is making a by nature PvP molded game into PVE is a feat of its own, where others* have all PVP with *safer* zones . Since the world is grid i thought a PVP/ PVE would be by grid. at some point ill have a boat that i'll risk, i might want to venture across that line. but my day to day i like calm 😛   

On 2/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, bigfishrob said:

I think the real objective is to get the initial buy in....then make official soo bad most ppl go to unofficial and then they dont have to have as much cost in server maintenance. Same structure as ark

that a very good point