Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

How to reduce the game population over night!

Just inside all the companies you can and ruin everyone's fun. Sounds like official sucks hardcore even more today then day 1. Seriously guys dont go that far make it a pvp game not open doors for people.

You have no skills, it takes none to be that way.

Ive heard some pretty sad NA pvp things from different companies and i tell you now, it will turn the game out to be boring as fuck for many people.

Do you think you have what it takes to popcorn a box?

Do you think you have what it takes to purchase 20 dollar cheats and win the capping war?

Do you have what it takes to be a spy on the inside for weeks and open doors for the attacking companies?

No skills at all, no value at all, and once they catch on to you, your name in game will be nothing because if you paid you to inside another company id never take you on in my company. They are just using you, and you will sail alone or band together.

Play the game the way it meant to be played, dont rip a company from the inside out, everyone will just up and leave.

If that's the way to win then gawd help you. More and more of us are and have moved to Unofficial because of the insiders and the constant "leaving the door open, as i leave"

Grow some will you? Be a better spy then that. A 6 year old can do better. That's the truth, from the days we wrote the book on spying, yes i am almost 50 now. We invented this crap.

Make the game last, dont destroy it so much so because you can xploit better then that next company.

Just saying GROW SOME....

I remember reading a thread like this in the Eve forums over a decade ago.  The beauty of these games is WE ARE THE CONTENT.  We are the story.  Its a open world sandbox MMO.  We do what we want when we want.  Some people/companies run on emotional response.  Some are calmer and more calculating.  Some are just plain sissies. 

I hate MMO games with limitations.  I hate games with rules.  This is the first game in a decade plus I am really really drawn too.  Last MMO's I loved were Shadowbane and Eve.  Both games have these elements.  Insiding.  Theft.  Espionage.  Doublecrosses.  Hoodwinks.  Subterfuge and to top it all off.....just plain old ass kicking.

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

Its gone past that in my opinion it is basically leaving the doors wide open each night so they can popcorn all your stuff. Its much better to seige, and pvp it or cause havoc but not inside a company. Everyone is doing it, and not just 1 or 2 but large numbers because they are so childish they cant play the game. OH i am so upset i think ill just run over to XYZ mega clan and let them in the door. Really? thats the best you can do.

Like i said in my opinion i think its rather childish not being a good spy at all. Anyone can do the same thing on the same given night.

Otherwise lets request more support for companies to let peons live on the coast... not the way id like to see the game go. Here you go farm thatch and when we feel comfortable with you maybe we will give you a set of tools... HAHA

Edited by Sneakydude

and i know personally seeing it in official that not 1 of those players i saw, heard of even are with those so called mega clans... Some of them even quit, remade new toon etc...

Blah blah blah. Don't try and recruit everyone and you won't have these problems. I played ARK for 3 years and 6000 hours and never got insided once. There is also a permission system which if setup right prevents the most damaging kind of insiding.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, Bullet Force said:

Blah blah blah. Don't try and recruit everyone and you won't have these problems. I played ARK for 3 years and 6000 hours and never got insided once. There is also a permission system which if setup right prevents the most damaging kind of insiding.

Your funny.. responding as a peon. Try running a 300+ company then come back and agree with yourself. LOL

12 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

Your funny.. responding as a peon. Try running a 300+ company then come back and agree with yourself. LOL

I think that is his point. You want the numbers but numbers bring the risk. Go for quality, not quantity.

Be more selective and screen better or only recruit members known by core members of your group that you trust ect. Keep an eye on those in group that are endlessly complaining about your company and showing signs of being unhappy before they decide they are fed up and leave that door open for the enemy. 

I have seen so many larger companies and allies of the mega tribes open recruiting in freeports and the only question I was asked on my alt was, do you want to join our big tribe and the only qualification I needed to fulfill was accepting an invite. This is a recipe for disaster and I have little sympathy for companies like this when it does happen as they did nothing to prevent the writing on the wall, they were too busy supplying the paint for the graffiti. 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2019 at 7:32 PM, Sneakydude said:

Just inside all the companies you can and ruin everyone's fun. Sounds like official sucks hardcore even more today then day 1. Seriously guys dont go that far make it a pvp game not open doors for people.

You have no skills, it takes none to be that way.

Ive heard some pretty sad NA pvp things from different companies and i tell you now, it will turn the game out to be boring as fuck for many people.

Do you think you have what it takes to popcorn a box?

Do you think you have what it takes to purchase 20 dollar cheats and win the capping war?

Do you have what it takes to be a spy on the inside for weeks and open doors for the attacking companies?

No skills at all, no value at all, and once they catch on to you, your name in game will be nothing because if you paid you to inside another company id never take you on in my company. They are just using you, and you will sail alone or band together.

Play the game the way it meant to be played, dont rip a company from the inside out, everyone will just up and leave.

If that's the way to win then gawd help you. More and more of us are and have moved to Unofficial because of the insiders and the constant "leaving the door open, as i leave"

Grow some will you? Be a better spy then that. A 6 year old can do better. That's the truth, from the days we wrote the book on spying, yes i am almost 50 now. We invented this crap.

Make the game last, dont destroy it so much so because you can xploit better then that next company.

Just saying GROW SOME....

What crap that was !!

• Like 1