Vashliongod

The War of B5

this is a call to arms a rally in B5. i know the devs are busy and reports get handled when they can but i need the help of players. the Chinese clan PIBC is trying to bully all the clans off this island we need help.

PIBC_1.png

PIBC_2.png?width=947&height=406

unknown.png

• Thanks 1

As an honest player....sometimes I just want to say fk it and go to all these places where these types of things happen to honest players and do the same thing back to these low life gamers but at an extreme lvl. And if i get banned so be it because  at this point im just starting to not give a fk anymore.

20 minutes ago, Notorious said:

As an honest player....sometimes I just want to say fk it and go to all these places where these types of things happen to honest players and do the same thing back to these low life gamers but at an extreme lvl. And if i get banned so be it because  at this point im just starting to not give a fk anymore.

ive thought about it. but if i do it to them then i have no right to complain or report. ive got an open ticket against them but well see. right now ive tried to move the galleon but its not moving

so im trapped. this whole cove is trapped. 3 other clans can not move their boats.

22 minutes ago, Poot Pootington said:

Try Twitter. 

Dolly I believe is their community manager. 

This is bullshit.  

i dont even know what to say

I wrote a ticket too, before the atualization they sunk all my ships with overweight. They're doing this to try do us leave the island and give the territories for them.

Edited by Herc9

2 minutes ago, Herc9 said:

I wrote a ticket too, before the atualization they (PIBC) sunk all my ships with overweight. They're doing this to try do us leave the island and give the territories for them.

i saw you on run up to the galleon. i finally got my brig free.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Vashliongod said:

i saw you on run up to the galleon. i finally got my brig free.

image.png

I was taking prints to put on the ticket.

gave them an apology and i don't even know what i'm apologizing for i just want to play the game and now they are taunting me. 

Well there's nothing to do now but grief back.  Have fun while doing so.  Where are their ships?  Let's get to work. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ptonfm said:

Well there's nothing to do now but grief back.  Have fun while doing so.  Where are their ships?  Let's get to work. 

B5 Southern most central Island

Let's keep that post on top. While I can accept flaws and pains of EA the thing that kills the game for me are griefers

@Jatheish @Dollie @Jerryn  Can these guys get some help in B5 NA_PVE

Show the trolls your powers and SMITE them . Deal with them harshly set an example for all other griefers

Edited by Pax

39 minutes ago, Vashliongod said:

B5 Southern most central Island

What server if you don't mind me asking. NA?

Edited by Notorious

12 minutes ago, Pax said:

@Jatheish @Dollie @Jerryn  Can these guys get some help in B5 NA_PVE

Show the trolls your powers and SMITE them . Deal with them harshly set an example for all other griefers

16 minutes ago, radosc said:

Let's keep that post on top. While I can accept flaws and pains of EA the thing that kills the game for me are griefers

Thank you guys for all your support. im helping another Company right now recover some of their losses. one of them is streaming 

https://www.twitch.tv/jackdaniels325

Come on this is a joke now, I mean surely the dev team have to take this seriously at some point? I feel they get a kick out of it watching these things happen, it wouldn't surprise me if they are joking about it in the office and watching these clips for fun.

I don't see them doing anything with this sort of thing, the Chinese are well known to do this. Why can't they have Admins in game to sort this stuff out? When it happens and a report comes in, teleport to that location and watch, ban the player simple as that. I hope you get this sorted I really do, it's no fun when these things happen.

Edited by DannyUK

i guess all of pibc is offline right now so all my stuff is trapped till the devs do something.

i didnt get on PVE bc i wanted Pseudo PVP this is supposed to be players vs the game and i'm having a harder time beating the PIBC boss than i am actually playing the game

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Come on this is a joke now, I mean surely the dev team have to take this seriously at some point? I feel they get a kick out of it watching these things happen, it wouldn't surprise me if they are joking about it in the office and watching these clips for fun.

I don't see them doing anything with this sort of thing, the Chinese are well known to do this. Why can't they have Admins in game to sort this stuff out? When it happens and a report comes in, teleport to that location and watch, ban the player simple as that. I hope you get this sorted I really do, it's no fun when these things happen.

Why bother writing a code of conduct...

Clearly nothing will happen. Do it right back to them. Block with rafts and sloops, pull SotD, foundation their resources if they left claims on neutral. 

Only way we got the Chinese griefers off our server was to grief them back. Tickets with screenshots did nothing.

• Like 3

The Atlas game maker is incompetent because it has to suspend those Chinese accounts before it makes a payment to do it again.

Foreign game makers should learn how to operate Korean games. NCsoft Lineage earned 1 trillion won in six months.

Atlas will make more money if you suspend non-manner users.

are any devs actually looking at the forums? this has been on all day. ive had countless people complain about this behavior and still no action. ive had at least 5 reports put in for this behavior and NOTHING... not all my reports BTW other players that are having issues.

• Like 2