Vashliongod

The War of B5

you guys got any cobras on that island? if you get them to knock her out then hand cuff and cage, teach them a leason

Thank you Waters of the company (Paragon) #1 NA company. that little icon next to your name scared them and they started demolishing everything. 

• Like 1

this war isn't over of course since now they are threatening to grief our allies. i hope that the admins remove this type of behavior from the server

Bump!

Regardless of you getting your ships back, this kind of behaviour isn't acceptable. Unless this is what the Dev's want in a PVE Server, if so, they should come out and say it and we will need to shut up and just learn to deal with it. This kind of behaviour is more damaging to the game overall than some of the bug fixes and glitches which they invest their time in repairing. Why fix a game that people don't want to play because of a toxic culture and environment of exploitation of game mechanics.

I appreciate that the Dev's cant find a stick big enough to touch this topic with, but it's something that should be addressed. So far they haven't even said "we're looking into it" in this post. An update would be nice and frankly deserved!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vashliongod said:

are any devs actually looking at the forums? this has been on all day. ive had countless people complain about this behavior and still no action. ive had at least 5 reports put in for this behavior and NOTHING... not all my reports BTW other players that are having issues.

No they don't unfortunately, they have the odd Mods who come on to read but the rest don't bother. They need to allocate a few people from the team to be active and sort this mess out. I'm starting to think the devs favour the Chinese or they have some sort of input or financial reasons. This has been happening more and more and they don't do a thing about it. 

Was anything ever done about this by the devs?

Is there any conclusion or what kind of support should we expect from the Dev's if we become the victim of this?

2 hours ago, Jawa said:

Was anything ever done about this by the devs?

Is there any conclusion or what kind of support should we expect from the Dev's if we become the victim of this?

I can answer your question, what will be done about these things? Absolutely nothing, and that's not me saying it, it's the devs Jat:

I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

So in other words, everyone can cheat and exploit, it's a dog eat dog world out there and they aren't doing anything about that side of things. They will use the griefers ways and means to "try" and fix things going forward. So if you get grief from a player, there is not a thing you can do about it unfortunately.

• Sad 1

Thank you for the update! That's unfortunate. The exploiters are a sometimes necessary evil since they expose the broken game mechanics that need to be fixed. But the lack of enforcement of punishment for cheaters is demoralizing. And when they state that they wish they had more Dev's then it's indicating a financial reason for allowing this behaviour, which leads to the big question, do they not have the money to tackle exploiters and cheating? (How many Dev's does it take to ban an account? One would think its just a few clicks of a button) or do they profit financially more from allowing more exploiters to buy the game etc. I do not know about programing so i'm sure there are a bunch of reasons things take time, but not only did they do nothing about the issue which was presented with videos and pictures, but they didn't reply here either. There aren't any software issues that i'm aware of that would prevent one of them from posting a few words here.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:18 PM, Notorious said:

As an honest player....sometimes I just want to say fk it and go to all these places where these types of things happen to honest players and do the same thing back to these low life gamers but at an extreme lvl. And if i get banned so be it because  at this point im just starting to not give a fk anymore.

U recruiting...lol 

So are sotd still damaging structures and ships that did not fire at them?  Cause if so this was supposed to be fixed last patch