Sign in to follow this  
Buck Rider

Are you 100 years old?

Just now, Nutcutt3r said:

I agree after the first few days it was out we did not have much issue at all. And heres the shocker....it was fun.

Quit crying and do it, or cry to yourself somewhere else cuz it aint going anywhere.

I'm looking forward to doing it the second time round, i'm already at 41yrs so nearly halfway there!

Someone in my company fast traveled to the Freeport nearby and built a sloop.  Once he got there he announced it to the Company and we all start spawning in.  There were at least 20-30 other people around the island (this was last week) and it took me 4-5 tries.  After I got the hang of it I made the run and snuck in.  Had to dodge some creatures and time my jumps and crouches, but I made it.  Overall I enjoyed it.  Dying to crocs before I even got to the cave was annoying, but I learned their behaviors and how to avoid them using the terrain.  Next time should be easier. 

I'm 54 and looking forward to get 90 and go FoY again. This youth buff is so good.

(I did it solo. Just respawned @ freeport, got ram-sloop with bed, sail to the island and did naked sprint. 3rd attempt was successful).

my char have 100 yold, and i dont have any plan to go on a FOY.. why ? 

- Difficulty

- my near Golden island are in D12 and not sure can found the foy in and dont have 3 or 4 hours to go on another Golden island 

- we can play with de Older Debuff, it's not Unplayable

- I dont like the FoY cycle système dont have the time for that.

- Nude Running for go in the cave dont give me some fun.