Sign in to follow this  
Mephos

Let us go to war with other people who accept war in PvE

if two companies or more want to fight each other why not let them? 

make a "war" option in PvE where you can challenge and fight other players if they accept

People play pve bevause there is none of that pvp crap. If you were to do that, then people would run around griefing people just to start a "war". No thank you.

• Confused 1

That's already an option. Hold E on one of their tribe members and you can declare war on them. 

13 minutes ago, pope_kd said:

That's already an option. Hold E on one of their tribe members and you can declare war on them. 

its fun way to pass the time if u have enough like minded pve players could be a weekly meet up in a random grid x amount of gold to enter last boat left get the gold 

No thanks, I play PVE for a reason and it's not to declare war. If I want to declare a war I would go and play PVP. I've seen that option in the menu "declare war" nobody is going to accept that invitation unless you are a big company taking on a small company. People want to build in peace and go out on adventures, that's why we play PVE.

I found some nice people on PVE who help each other out, I wouldn't change to PVP for anything.

7 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

No thanks, I play PVE for a reason and it's not to declare war. If I want to declare a war I would go and play PVP. I've seen that option in the menu "declare war" nobody is going to accept that invitation unless you are a big company taking on a small company. People want to build in peace and go out on adventures, that's why we play PVE.

I found some nice people on PVE who help each other out, I wouldn't change to PVP for anything.

so telling me you wouldnt declare war on your friend for some friendly boat battles 😕 takes 30 mins to build a sloop and a couple cannons , takes max 90 mins to build a scooner , no great loss for a couple hours of enjoyment , 

as for your jaded view that only large companys would use it ,in pve both partys have to accept so your post makes no sense at all .just using the old argument i play pve for  a reason if i want pvp i will go play pvp server , boring over used expression 

the option was added back in the ark days as it was a highly requested feature , and was a good way of trying out your bred dinos between friends .even testing your base defences . 

stop being so jaded and twisted look at the option for what it is , an option to have friendly battles if u have a group of like minded friends then when all done go back to your pve non hostile life ..

52 minutes ago, Greyleaf said:

People play pve bevause there is none of that pvp crap. If you were to do that, then people would run around griefing people just to start a "war". No thank you.

u dont know what you are talking about do u even know what the decale war option is for and how it came about back in the ark days it was ahighly requested feature from pve players so was added ..

its there for fun between friends nothign to do in any shape of form with greifing ..u cant greif with something that both parties have to agree to to even be active 😕