Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

F'you Grapeshot!

Heyas Grapeshot, FUCK YOU!!!   I am no longer wasting any time promoting this game and trying to stir up interest as you have repeatedly shit on your fans.

First, you have a freaking debuff for being 100years old but made the process to remove that enforced debuff a fucking joke of a quest to try and complete, so I am forced now to just accept that debuff. Thanks, assholes!

Second, you decided to make it where there is no real adequate protection against ship sinking griefers, so I never can have a ship to experience the ocean-related side of the game.

Third, the last and final straw was to make stone harder to craft and at the very same time you made stone much easier to destroy. As a direct result, I was utterly destroyed. All FOUR of my honeycombed, three-layered bases were all destroyed by the same company. So ya know what, I am just gonna go back to ARK. At least I know I will get butt-raped there but it will have lots of great and fun features to distract me the whole way. Screw you and your crappy game!

Edited by vaylain
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crash said:

DRAMA MODE = ON

Rage quit on, yes. And you are a troll and can suck it.

• Like 3

Just now, vaylain said:

Troll i am... salty i am not. I've heard WoW is a good place to be for your sort of player. 😉

2 minutes ago, vaylain said:

This forum is filled with trolls who keep protecting the devs and claim it's the best game since Jebus was born, the money we send to the devs is being used to do damage control here and outside, but it's a game that's bleeding to death and the medics (devs) are doing everything they can to make the wound bigger.

• Like 3

Don't worry the game will end up being a waste of time for you too. If not today but eventually. Have fun with that. And, you are just able to fling your insults and smart assed comments, merely because I am not where you are or you'd have a black eye right now and no teeth. So have fun why you remain anonymous and from afar dickhead.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Crash said:

Troll i am... salty i am not. I've heard WoW is a good place to be for your sort of player. 😉

Oh, a new troll showed up on troll-kindergarten. Hello random internet bitter-troll.

Salty?? No, you are not salty, you are bitter.

If you all hate this game... why do you lose time posting stuff? Go play minecraft.

• Like 1

wow.. what happens if people don´t understand anymore the concept of games & optional time investments

Just now, Crash said:

If you all hate this game... why do you lose time posting stuff? Go play minecraft.

Here we go! Something useful from you to read, thanx for that.

Fact is we don´t hate all of this game. Otherwise we wouldn´t bother writing in this forum. I know this is pretty hard to get for random guys like you, and you obviously seem to be overchallenged with understanding this . There are a lot of things that are great in Atlas and it could be a way better game.

But i see, you are doing the moron checklist "go play <place random kids game here>"

1 minute ago, Charles U Farley said:

Here we go! Something useful from you to read, thanx for that.

Fact is we don´t hate all of this game. Otherwise we wouldn´t bother writing in this forum. I know this is pretty hard to get for random guys like you, and you obviously seem to be overchallenged with understanding this . There are a lot of things that are great in Atlas and it could be a way better game.

But i see, you are doing the moron checklist "go play <place random kids game here>"

Ok... Wish you a pleasant day.

2 hours ago, vaylain said:

Don't worry the game will end up being a waste of time for you too. If not today but eventually. Have fun with that. And, you are just able to fling your insults and smart assed comments, merely because I am not where you are or you'd have a black eye right now and no teeth. So have fun why you remain anonymous and from afar dickhead.

Threatening people with bodily harm is not going to get you want you want, in fact it makes you look foolish. Instead of getting angry take a short break from the game and check back to see if there was any progress. Nobody needs that kind of negativity in their lives. 

Im a solo player mostly now you can go to any freeport build a sloop and go explore the world.  L2P

Look not here to troll.. But I would suggest calming down and ask yourself wasn't ark the same way in ea? It took years for ark to be where it is today. Even after official release the game was still riddled with problems.. It's by no means a perfect game today but it is a great game. Hell I remember my first day on ark I waited a month to get into the ea because I knew it would have problems... And boy did it.. But I stuck it out nerf after nerf bug after bug crash after crash.. I did this because I saw the potential the game had in it.. I knew it was going to be something great and it was .. I just had to stick it out and deal with the ea and official release growing pains.. And to me it was worth it every gray hair it gave me from stress.. lol But seriously man you shouldn't just give up on an ea game so easily.. There's a reason it is ea and it is always evolving which means the future you paint isn't so dark.. You just gotta be willing to stick it out and the devs just got to stay committed to making sure everyone can enjoy their product. Yes it's painful stressful and frustrating but it's ea you signed up for it and should of known the risks.. WE ALL SHOULD..  But I will say I do think things could change communication could and should happen more during ea games.. Not to say they never do.. But they are scarce about it and pretty much we sit here waiting like hungry dogs for our table scraps.. And either we enjoy the scraps we're given, or we go ape shit and hate them and start yelling "how dare you sir!" I mean seriously why appoint community managers if they aren't managing the community..? I mean I do realize they are busy people but uhh what was the point in Dolly then??? Just saying.. But in any case man i say give it a shot and be patient with the game and devs.. I by no means work for them but I'm sure I wouldn't be eager to run out and start conversing with a group of people who constantly post about how stupid and retarded me and my game are.. Would you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Look not here to troll.. But I would suggest calming down and ask yourself wasn't ark the same way in ea? It took years for ark to be where it is today. Even after official release the game was still riddled with problems.. It's by no means a perfect game today but it is a great game. Hell I remember my first day on ark I waited a month to get into the ea because I knew it would have problems... And boy did it.. But I stuck it out nerf after nerf bug after bug crash after crash.. I did this because I saw the potential the game had in it.. I knew it was going to be something great and it was .. I just had to stick it out and deal with the ea and official release growing pains.. And to me it was worth it every gray hair it gave me from stress.. lol But seriously man you shouldn't just give up on an ea game so easily.. There's a reason it is ea and it is always evolving which means the future you paint isn't so dark.. You just gotta be willing to stick it out and the devs just got to stay committed to making sure everyone can enjoy their product. Yes it's painful stressful and frustrating but it's ea you signed up for it and should of known the risks.. WE ALL SHOULD..  But I will say I do think things could change communication could and should happen more during ea games.. Not to say they never do.. But they are scarce about it and pretty much we sit here waiting like hungry dogs for our table scraps.. And either we enjoy the scraps we're given, or we go ape shit and hate them and start yelling "how dare you sir!" I mean seriously why appoint community managers if they aren't managing the community..? I mean I do realize they are busy people but uhh what was the point in Dolly then??? Just saying.. But in any case man i say give it a shot and be patient with the game and devs.. I by no means work for them but I'm sure I wouldn't be eager to run out and start conversing with a group of people who constantly post about how stupid and retarded me and my game are.. Would you?

First of all, you are far away from being a troll, thats for sure.

You are right in some parts.

I played ARK since day one of EA and still play it. ARK is still bugged and some of the decisions the devs made are still ugly. But nothing in ARK ever had been game breaking. Ok flyer nerf sucked, but i even that i could understand they had to be nerfed. But wildcard never showed up with absolut bullshit crap ideas like FOY and you where not instant killed by anything (SOTD, annoying cyclones, whales, alphas etc).

EA is not an excuse for everything which is going wrong.

Atlas is and very old ARK build, maybe it´s even pre-ARK, i´m not sure about that. But the point is, many problems had been solved in ARK already. There is no "it´s EA" excuse for many problems Atlas has.

If Atlas had been an ARK-dlc i wouldn´t bother at all. But Atlas actually is nothing more than an ARK total conversion, for a full price. That is not ok at all. Sure if they had sold it as an DLC they would not have earned much money with it (too many season pass owners). So in a business manner, selling someone  something he already owns, but with a different company name, is bullshit. So at least we can expect much more effort from Wildshot Grapecard do get this game right and not surprise us with "new" ideas in every update. All these "new" ideas are not new. They already have completed most of game mechanics, but just keep on feeding us with little surprises, so no one can say there are not working on the game.

And yes: communication with the community is non existent. That is a shame!

I like the core idea of the game. I like it a lot. Same as all the players who defend the devs by any means. But if the don´t change the direction soon and start listening to their community, this game will never have an official release. Wouldn´t that be very sad?

5 hours ago, vaylain said:

Heyas Grapeshot, FUCK YOU!!!   I am no longer wasting any time promoting this game and trying to stir up interest as you have repeatedly shit on your fans.

First, you have a freaking debuff for being 100years old but made the process to remove that enforced debuff a fucking joke of a quest to try and complete, so I am forced now to just accept that debuff. Thanks, assholes!

Second, you decided to make it where there is no real adequate protection against ship sinking griefers, so I never can have a ship to experience the ocean-related side of the game.

Third, the last and final straw was to make stone harder to craft and at the very same time you made stone much easier to destroy. As a direct result, I was utterly destroyed. All FOUR of my honeycombed, three-layered bases were all destroyed by the same company. So ya know what, I am just gonna go back to ARK. At least I know I will get butt-raped there but it will have lots of great and fun features to distract me the whole way. Screw you and your crappy game!

i agree with the stone stuff being bullshit, but it sounds like you were solo or in a group of around 10 players that were way to spread out, so the only thing i can really say is gitgud and enjoy the undermeshing cucks in ark ;).

2 hours ago, Charles U Farley said:

First of all, you are far away from being a troll, thats for sure.

You are right in some parts.

I played ARK since day one of EA and still play it. ARK is still bugged and some of the decisions the devs made are still ugly. But nothing in ARK ever had been game breaking. Ok flyer nerf sucked, but i even that i could understand they had to be nerfed. But wildcard never showed up with absolut bullshit crap ideas like FOY and you where not instant killed by anything (SOTD, annoying cyclones, whales, alphas etc).

EA is not an excuse for everything which is going wrong.

Atlas is and very old ARK build, maybe it´s even pre-ARK, i´m not sure about that. But the point is, many problems had been solved in ARK already. There is no "it´s EA" excuse for many problems Atlas has.

If Atlas had been an ARK-dlc i wouldn´t bother at all. But Atlas actually is nothing more than an ARK total conversion, for a full price. That is not ok at all. Sure if they had sold it as an DLC they would not have earned much money with it (too many season pass owners). So in a business manner, selling someone  something he already owns, but with a different company name, is bullshit. So at least we can expect much more effort from Wildshot Grapecard do get this game right and not surprise us with "new" ideas in every update. All these "new" ideas are not new. They already have completed most of game mechanics, but just keep on feeding us with little surprises, so no one can say there are not working on the game.

And yes: communication with the community is non existent. That is a shame!

I like the core idea of the game. I like it a lot. Same as all the players who defend the devs by any means. But if the don´t change the direction soon and start listening to their community, this game will never have an official release. Wouldn´t that be very sad?

$25 CAD is a full price? Be realistic man.

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 just released for $55 CAD on steam. A new game on the xbox one is $80 CAD before any “delux edition” or “day-one-dlc”.

This game has a long way to go, but for $25 CAD its not like it broke the bank.

24 minutes ago, Endo Fett said:

$25 CAD is a full price? Be realistic man.

Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 just released for $55 CAD on steam. A new game on the xbox one is $80 CAD before any “delux edition” or “day-one-dlc”.

This game has a long way to go, but for $25 CAD its not like it broke the bank.

Full price for EA, yes. If you look for expensive games, just check the Ubisoft site.

What would you feel like, if you bought a game including the season pass and the company decided to not do any more DLCs for your game, instead they make a new company, tell you that this has nothing to do with the game you already bought and take 25€ for that? What would you feel like in the moment you realize, this "new" game is nothing more than an unreleased DLC for your game. If your answer is still: but it is a new game. Get a little familiar with the unreal engine and compare ARK with Atlas. 

It´s a new game? No it´s not.

"This game has a long way to go" What if i tell you, this game is on it´s journey for about 6 years now? (pre production on the ARK/DNL/ATLAS build is even longer) I think you would not believe me. So be it. Everything has another view, understanding perspectives is the key to this story.

Edited by Charles U Farley

3 hours ago, Charles U Farley said:

This

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vaylain said:

They made it so you could put NPCs on cannons, and you can box them in fairly well, also they made puckle guns immune to all damage except explosives, and you can box them in so they cant be grappled off.

There is offline defense, and it is expensive, but it is possible to stop griefers. They even made explosive barrels not work on ships. IDK what more you want anything but a determined attack by well prepared people can be stopped, if you defend correctly. but most people want, massive, undefenable bases that are really easy to access.