Sign in to follow this  
sagewind11

Please Fix Cobra Hitboxes and Ability to slither through anything

Can you please fix Cobras so that they cant slither through roofs, or walls, or rail walls? They can pretty much slither through anything right now and its ridiculous. Please change them. Thanks. 

• Like 4

I just moved to a new spot with cobras a plenty 5 ran through my walls the first day and hung out in my new pad they were terrible house guess I built 2-3 foundations high 2 foundations wide as my outer walls they can get there heads up through 1 and a half-ish foundations and attack you almost two stories high. though they can't come through stacked foundations then I made a cliff base close by with a ramp from my base to it for tames a raised platform with pillars 3 to 4 levels high would work. I have no problems in my base with the snakes any more. Im not suggesting going through all this work and if you do use stone but if others have cobra work arounds pls post to help other players gg all

While you're at it fix their damn heads from clipping underground while they chase you. I COULD kill most with a single head shot if I could ever see its head before it strikes.

I think most of us have been saying this but they never listen, surely can't be that hard to fix and stick it in with the patch they keep giving us daily? People keep saying "they are listening to the community" yeah right.

We are testing the game for them and find these game changing bugs yet they carry on as if they are not bothered, why test them in the first place? I've logged on in the morning many times to find a cobra in a secure base. I since put all my animals on a upper floor to try and protect them yet when I log on I find them dropping through the floors with the snakes hissing at them.

Lost many tames to these damn cobras, how hard can it be for devs to stop this? When you build it should have a certain distance where they don't spawn near it. Come on  guys sort this out please, can't keep expecting us to tame and level animals only for them all to be killed like this.

Yup, same here. they come right through walls and floors. Also, the hit box when shooting them is horrible. I can see the blood splatter, but no hit registers. This is common.