Sign in to follow this  
Atlantian

4K pic of Harbor at night (PvE Lawless from atop a Light House)

3 minutes ago, Atlantian said:

You sound upset.

Lower yields would not deter me.

The change to the stone recipe due to PvP nerfs did not deter me at all, 1x would not deter me either.

Ya dig? 🙂 

The data from 3 custom flags is more data sent than the data sent 1 time to your client to be able to render the base.

Continue thinking this is hard on servers, its not. Devs have stated it recently in live dev chat and could settle it here for you if they wanted.

I can see arguing with you will be futile.  If you want to believe that mega structures of uselessness don't lag a server... ok kiddo. 

52 minutes ago, Atlantian said:

You sound upset.

The change to the stone recipe due to PvP nerfs did not deter me at all, 1x would not deter me either.

Ya dig? 🙂 

The data from 3 custom flags is more data sent than the data sent 1 time to your client to be able to render the base.

Continue thinking this is hard on servers, its not. Devs have stated it recently in live dev chat and could settle it here for you if they wanted.

You cant be serious thinking huge structures lag less than having to be 10 feet away from a flag to render the unique image. That or you are completely dumb.

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

You cant be serious thinking huge structures lag less than having to be 10 feet away from a flag to render the unique image. That or you are completely dumb.

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

You sound upset.

Ya dig? 🙂 

Mixing rendering (client side) with server lag. These are not the same thing.

I hope you knew that Top End.