Lastbreath

pve PVE-NA looking for Land to buy/rent

Hi all im in NA-PVE looking for some land to rent or buy or possible combine my company into another so I can have some people to play with.  all my friends quit and I got a ton of ships and resources.

Edited by Lastbreath

Hi, I feel your pain with friends quitting, we lost a lot of members as well, but we have been rebuilding. We are a top 10 Company with 6 different land bases that ships can be built ate.  WE are interested in new players, so you can just bring yourself, or if you are the owner of the company you have, we can do a merger. WE have players from several time zones so we usually have someone on at any given time. But our most active times are after 6 pm EST time. PM for more details if you are interested. 

We are not a top ten land horder, but we have some plots on N12 for renting.  contact direct for information

Pretty stupid honestly how some top 10 companies can have ~10 ACTIVE members and hold that many land plots.  Stupid broken system.  Pretty selfish.  Also, those islands all look like garbage with abandoned shipyards and ships.  

Edited by G1D3ON
  • Like 1

*Ignoring the Riff Raff*  

I forgot to say we also have access to 80% of the resources in game. Not to mention, we are currently gathering the power stones for the Kraken. 

We do not rent or sell land, we have beach front and coastal land designated for others to freely build on in 3 different zones currently, hoping to have more soon. (Not posting those locations here because you will always get that occasional butt head that will come and spam foundations everywhere just to troll.) 

Others hate on us because we started day one and had a plan on what we wanted to achieve. We are working toward that plan still, but we have achieved a lot of it already.  That is why we are top 10 and will stay there for a long time to come. 

From what I read from your post you are looking for people to play with more so than land to rent and that we can do easily. I do hope you find a good group that works for you. Good luck. 

Edited by ArchieVision

*Ignoring the supposed "Riff Raff" but dropping paragraphs and getting defensive even though their company wasn't named.* 

I was day 1 too, doesn't mean I have to be a douche and block a newbie from a land claim that's just sitting there, right? Or does your master plan (LOL) just include all the new people to the game build on your property?

Please be more thoughtful to the person that created this thread.  It is rude to hijack it for your own personal anger and frustration.  I am done. @LastbreathI apologize for the unsightly comments above. I hope this does not continue. 

So, full evasion of the question.  Figures.  Folks, you want land? There's the attitude of at least one of the game's top 10.  You're desire to have a spot of you're own, just isn't in their, "PLAN". 

I will try to answer your question. Where the main company is located in the early weeks we were battling to maintain control of a large portion of the island we settled on. Mainly because the area is rich in metal. After days of just defending flags we negotiated and surrendered 1/4 of the island as part of an agreement they wouldn’t build over resources. Well once the land was turned over within days structures stand where metal/salt once was. (Why they didn’t want to tax it baffles me). This is also the timeframe we dropped significantly in rankings (I personally don’t care about rankings I care about available resources). 

We have a core 12 or so players with another 10 weekend warriors. Amount those we have 66 land claims when I checked a few days ago. 

25 of those land claims are in polar with sparse resources (I know cause we sail supplies there what seems daily).

So 41 land claims between round it to 20 players doesn’t seem unreasonable.

How the rankings actually work is baffling to me, further more why they are important to anyone is baffling.

I can’t speak for everyone in Scales and Sails but from my point of view most of us enjoy playing the game and that includes helping new players or struggling players get on their feet. We have also realized giving land away isn’t always the best way for mutual benefit.

So people are at the point of coming onto the forums to ask/beg for land to RENT/BUY and still your view is "mutual benefit".  Who cares if it's in the arctic?  if you don't have a base on it, let it go to someone new to the game that can feel just as safe as you do to build and leave their property behind.  Look helping a new player is great but it doesn't matter at all if they can't claim a territory of their own.  One single slice of beach to put a house and a yard on.  

Yes, I read your day 1-5 claiming issues and yes, I went through them just like you. Welcome to early access. Congrats, you got the best of the best land choice.  Let the ones you're not using go. Obviously, you play how you want.  But if Scales and Sails is a Top 10 company with only 20 players with that much territory compound that amongst all the other ~20  active pathfinders in other Top 10 companies as well.  What, ~200-300 ACTIVE players maintaining the majority of the land for the whole map?  How many players are on NA PVE? Oh right...

Hello, I got some land you can build on if you want, come to F11 and talk to me  or add me on discord Lotus#4187 rules are don't be toxic and don't build one the special resources.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, G1D3ON said:

So people are at the point of coming onto the forums to ask/beg for land to RENT/BUY and still your view is "mutual benefit".  Who cares if it's in the arctic?  if you don't have a base on it, let it go to someone new to the game that can feel just as safe as you do to build and leave their property behind.  Look helping a new player is great but it doesn't matter at all if they can't claim a territory of their own.  One single slice of beach to put a house and a yard on.  

Yes, I read your day 1-5 claiming issues and yes, I went through them just like you. Welcome to early access. Congrats, you got the best of the best land choice.  Let the ones you're not using go. Obviously, you play how you want.  But if Scales and Sails is a Top 10 company with only 20 players with that much territory compound that amongst all the other ~20  active pathfinders in other Top 10 companies as well.  What, ~200-300 ACTIVE players maintaining the majority of the land for the whole map?  How many players are on NA PVE? Oh right...

?? Not sure where this was going but last week it took us all of a fun evening of sailing around to find a nice island with 4 claims available. If you need help finding a place ill help but if your just forum flamer that's not actually trying then piss off.

• Like 1

Always a great way to start an informative post, "Not sure where this was going".  We are all SO happy YOU found a place yourself.  All good folks! Remo found a spot last week! You should be able to as well now!  No worries guys Remo's taken care of!  🤣  Maybe read the thread first before you post?  

On 2/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, Remo Williams said:

?? Not sure where this was going but last week it took us all of a fun evening of sailing around to find a nice island with 4 claims available. If you need help finding a place ill help but if your just forum flamer that's not actually trying then piss off.

Hi Remo, I'd be interested in any help you can provide to find areas to claim. We're a small company but we've made it pretty far and managed to get a tiny rocky claim which we've made the most of. But we're reliant on our neighbors and their high taxes to gather the resources we need. We finally started building our big ships in lawless areas because of the availability of resources there and then we park them on our little plot of land. So if you meant what you said and are willing to help, we'd love to find a small claim with a few resources. 

Edited by moslof
typo

I have two seperate plots of land I worked be willing to potentially sell,  message me and we can talk more. 

We have a plot for sale that we are no longer using, its essentially an entire small island with great ocean access, salt, elephants, friendly peaceful island, great community. Message me on discord if you are interested, would be willing to sell it for gold or some commodity. Jerrad#0986 is my discord.