Sign in to follow this  
Gumbie

Thanks for Bugging the Claim system

18 minutes ago, Gumbie said:

I get the flag system but yet the night that the 20 day patch hit the system was glitched which let people steal claims  due to the fact that it zeroed the flags timers and a ton of people got slapped in the face by this I lost a home with 60 normal cannons and 12 large because of this which to go on are galleon have no problem with things happening during this time but they should have rolled the system back right before the patch and made sure people didn't lose their land and stuff

A lot of inactive flags funny enough got a 21 day timer on.

• Like 1

There is a lot to read here so I'm not going to. The only thing that happened for the last patch that could have caused this problem for you was a server roll-back. It sucks but at the same time, you shouldn't have been cutting it so close with your claims. I am a member of Atlas Shrugged which at that time was the #1 landholder in NA PvE and we had no issues with land being stolen OR having the opportunity to steal any of the lands that we had our sights on for expansion and we have people online around the clock (just the nature of being such a large group of geographically dispersed gamers.)

It sounds like you just had a bad experience OP. Hopefully, you find the strength to get back into the game and kill some skeletons and grab some plunder with the rest of your pirate buddies. There are still lands to be tamed in the desert region in the center of the map and in the polar regions if nothing else comes up and you need a place to call home. (I would imagine it's the same situation over on PvP but since I don't play there I don't know for sure.)

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:55 AM, Dazlarus said:

There is a lot to read here so I'm not going to. The only thing that happened for the last patch that could have caused this problem for you was a server roll-back. It sucks but at the same time, you shouldn't have been cutting it so close with your claims. I am a member of Atlas Shrugged which at that time was the #1 landholder in NA PvE and we had no issues with land being stolen OR having the opportunity to steal any of the lands that we had our sights on for expansion and we have people online around the clock (just the nature of being such a large group of geographically dispersed gamers.)

Cutting it so close with his claims? What does this mean? And it wasn't last patch I don't believe.

My base and land both were taken as well as I mentioned before. I'm on every day (sad to say). I don't understand. They were all taken at the same time.

So I have asked with no response thus far, Daz, by chance do you know how or if there is a way to decrease the flag timer so that I may settle down elsewhere? The timer says 21 days.

Edited by Eve BlackVeil

1 hour ago, Eve BlackVeil said:

Cutting it so close with his claims? What does this mean? And it wasn't last patch I don't believe.

My base and land both were taken as well as I mentioned before. I'm on every day (sad to say). The flag at my base was actually sealed inside my stone fortified base. So I don't understand. They were all taken at the same time.

So I have asked with no response thus far, Daz, by chance do you know how or if there is a way to decrease the flag timer so that I may settle down elsewhere? The timer says 21 days.

You cant "seal" a flag.

Also I think most players where cutting it close when they had 48 hours tops. 😉

13 minutes ago, Eve BlackVeil said:

Hmmm, perhaps "sealed" is incorrect? It was inaccessible from the outside. We enclosed around it if that makes sense.

The only way I could even access it was inside the first floor of our base.

Still doesn't make any sense. It serves nothing in terms of the flag.

This could continue forever. All I would like to know is why does it say I need to wait 3 wks to put a flag down anywhere to find a new home?

6 minutes ago, Eve BlackVeil said:

This could continue forever. All I would like to know is why does it say I need to wait 3 wks to put a flag down anywhere to find a new home?

Because people are active where you try.

• Thanks 1

FINALLY! Thank you kindly sir!!!!! Simple and straight forward. So it has nothing to do with MY flag. It's pure coincidence that every single time I try I get the same active timer. The Company is just active, got it.