Pollapiedrix

chemB hacking through new accounts and new companies

Game will die, its already showing its true color.

With all these bugs and countless holes in the code what can we expect. I dont think its as much as the devs dont care, dont read but they just clearly dont know how.

• Sad 1

Today ChemB through their company and their new company Kingmonkey attacked us and our allies (they were only few people) with 1000 hp shoots + aimbot killed everyone and sunk all our ships.

Ok most of the members of my company and of the allies leaving this game today, no sense to fight vs cheaters. Good job devs.

The funny thing is that one of the cheaters was Wildy Wild, the one I reported at the beginning in this topic like 1 month ago. As we can see, they keep their accounts after all the reports.

Edited by Pollapiedrix
  • Sad 2

Yes many people are leaving and I can see why. Sad to say but from the response from the devs they are not looking into issues of these kind but rather try and fix them, so there is no hope if these things happen. All I can say is if I get raided in this way I won't even bother submitting a ticket, what is the point exactly? We help them out and they do nothing back? No thanks.

Once I get raided in PVE that's it for me, I will move on to another game I like. I view this game as having fun while it lasts.

"I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Yes many people are leaving and I can see why. Sad to say but from the response from the devs they are not looking into issues of these kind but rather try and fix them, so there is no hope if these things happen. All I can say is if I get raided in this way I won't even bother submitting a ticket, what is the point exactly? We help them out and they do nothing back? No thanks.

Once I get raided in PVE that's it for me, I will move on to another game I like. I view this game as having fun while it lasts.

"I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

That is a really wrong answer, hacker software are really easy to buy on web (it is literally the 1st link Googling it). Basically they say it's a Free for hack game. Or the fix will be deployed asap or they will continue to lose player base, tester and devoted and legit players.

I can understand that kind of logic in a closed beta, not in an open when the game can be reviewed

Edited by Alias

20 minutes ago, Alias said:

That is a really wrong answer, hacker software are really easy to buy on web (it is literally the 1st link Googling it). Basically they say it's a Free for hack game. Or the fix will be deployed asap or they will continue to lose player base, tester and devoted and legit players.

I can understand that kind of logic in a closed beta, not in an open when the game can be reviewed

They can´t fix cheating because the core concept is flawed. The solution is dedicated hosts and a lot more server side handling compared to client side. Only a handful of games these days are willing to do this. The rest is an open free for all cheating wise.

if you noticed the last 5 to 10 years, the solution is banning not proper fixing.

Edited by Shintai

We got our base wipped by chemB. The whole company and most of the allied companies are leaving this game right now. Have fun with this cheating-friendly game.

Not only they wipe, but also were drawing dicks and laughing at us with their cheats.

Have fun.

Edited by Pollapiedrix
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Pollapiedrix said:

Today ChemB through their company and their new company Kingmonkey attacked us and our allies (they were only few people) with 1000 hp shoots + aimbot killed everyone and sunk all our ships.

Ok most of the members of my company and of the allies leaving this game today, no sense to fight vs cheaters. Good job devs.

The funny thing is that one of the cheaters was Wildy Wild, the one I reported at the beginning in this topic like 1 month ago. As we can see, they keep their accounts after all the reports.

Hey, don't give up! :sword:

10 minutes ago, BlackFlint said:

Hey, don't give up! :sword:

in ARK you couldn´t fight cheaters either, but at least you could pick a new server. In Atlas there just isnt any alternative.