Pollapiedrix

chemB hacking through new accounts and new companies

Today we got attacked in EU PvP by chemB.

They created a new company, and new accounts to cheat and destroy.

We were 25 persons, they were 3-4 persons, with flying bears, aimhack, teleport and so on, they destroy ships, towers, bases with only 3 persons.

These are their names:

Wildy Wild

King bob

Skal man

I hope devs do anything if you want to success, because this is ruining the game. They told us they were coming to wipe us, they said they can destroy our walls with 1 canon ball of 10k.

Rip atlas.

Edited by Pollapiedrix
  • Like 4

Chinese? Well what do you know, how did I guess.

Pathetic how people do this, I don't think the devs are interested, been many Chinese doing this and get away with it.

A great dev team would actually communicate with the community but they don't.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pollapiedrix said:

Today we got attacked in EU PvP by chemB.

They created a new company, and new accounts to cheat and destroy.

We were 25 persons, they were 3-4 persons, with flying bears, aimhack, teleport and so on, they destroy ships, towers, bases with only 3 persons.

These are their names:

Wildy Wild

King bob

Skal man

I hope devs do anything if you want to success, because this is ruining the game. They told us they were coming to wipe us, they said they can destroy our walls with 1 canon ball of 10k.

Rip atlas.

Devs dont care. They never did.

• Like 2

And u know they are on new accoubts and new names how ? 

If account is different and names are different explain how u were able to determine it was the same players ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So your post are missing some stuff. Meanwhile I do agree cheaters should get banned, what you are doing is borderline slander. 

Do you have  any proof of those guys one shot your wall as you said with a cannon ball? its very specific and stuff like that should be recorded. Secondly, how do you know they are aimbotting? Teleporting? Do you have any recordings? And about the flying bear. I don't see a person riding the bear nor the swivel, it seems like the stuff its standing its destroyed and the bear did not fall to the ground as a result (amazing game btw). This happens with animals quite frequently, but I am not saying you are lying. What I am saying is you are accusing of they are hacking, but you don't show the bears name tribe or any revelant info , so basicly for all we know it can be a unclaimed bear from your company.

My second issue is the biggest. You said they changed steam accounts and companies, where do you have this info? Do you have proof? Do you have any screen shot of battlemetrix? How do you know these are those 3 specific people? 

Also 40 vs 3 and they winning doesn't mean they are cheating, it might be simply meaning you are not a competent player. Not everybody beats you in a video game means that they are hacking or doing shady stuff. Getting shot that is not proof of aimbot, getting killed is not means somebody is invincible, etc. 

So far when I am looking at this subreddit I only see baseless accusations that people just give no proof. Devs cannot ban someone because you are angry at a tribe. You need to show video proof with certain info so they can be like "oh, so they are actually doing that!" They cannot ban someone because they win against you in a pvp. For all we know you might be bullshitting and they might just kicked your ass mate. Or maybe they are actually cheating, in that case, they should be banned.  But sadly this post lacks proof. 

What you are doing is witch hunting, it should be against the forum rules. Please use common sense when you are doing accusations. Everyone is innocent until they are proven guilty.

Edited by Omegalul12

Theres a huge witchhunt against BLDX, IVANARY and Chem B, peepz just salty bc they got wiped.

Again another thread with no proof, im just waiting on old ARK vids as proof haha.

And about the flying bear, didnt know thats a thing... couldnt it be it was on ceilings and they destroyed it? U see the thatch ramp going up into nothing?

Im not a fan of cheating too, but i hate false accusations. Lost a complete base once on unofficial just bc a salty guy told the admins we meshed em.... We got into their base because they not coverd the hole base with turrets and even left a door open offline. So im a burned child bc that... please show proof before u blame some bigger better company than u 😞 

I have some friends in BLDX and all the guys i played with are legit, and they nolife the game 24/7 to get better and better, not bc cheating they are one of the strongest force on EU. 

4 hours ago, Talono said:

Devs dont care. They never did.

This right here is the truth.

If the devs did care, they would have gotten rid of the possibility for cheating in the game mechanics, instead of just copy and paste from Ark.

2 hours ago, Ganja100 said:

Theres a huge witchhunt against BLDX, IVANARY and Chem B, peepz just salty bc they got wiped.

Again another thread with no proof, im just waiting on old ARK vids as proof haha.

And about the flying bear, didnt know thats a thing... couldnt it be it was on ceilings and they destroyed it? U see the thatch ramp going up into nothing?

Im not a fan of cheating too, but i hate false accusations. Lost a complete base once on unofficial just bc a salty guy told the admins we meshed em.... We got into their base because they not coverd the hole base with turrets and even left a door open offline. So im a burned child bc that... please show proof before u blame some bigger better company than u 😞 

I have some friends in BLDX and all the guys i played with are legit, and they nolife the game 24/7 to get better and better, not bc cheating they are one of the strongest force on EU. 

Open. Your. Eyes

There are tons of vids and pics with proofs everywhere: reddit, official forum, youtube, twitch. Everywhere

Flying fucking Bears ?? whats next WW2 fighters and Tanks.............................oh

you think the Devs care ??

• Like 1

Way too many CHEMB abuse threads with concrete evidence.

At this point, it would be reasonable if the developers not only ban the steam accounts from the officials  (including family shares) of CHEMB members but also block their IPv4 / IPv6 as well as MAC address and if possible, hardware profile to not allow them to return to officials without switching Internet provider, buying new hardware and setting up new steam account &buy the game again.

That would be a strong statement, that hackers are not allowed to go rampant on officials servers.

Edited by MajorAvatar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MajorAvatar said:

Way too many CHEMB abuse threads with concrete evidence.

At this point, it would be reasonable if the developers not only ban the steam accounts (including family shares) of CHEMB members but also block their IPv4 / IPv6 as well as MAC address and if possible, hardware profile to not allow them to return without switching Internet provider, buying new hardware and setting up new steam account &buy the game again.

That would be a strong statement, that hackers are not allowed to go rampant on officials servers.

Nothing will happen as normal.

• Like 1

The problem for Grapeshot/Wildcard is that Atlas is centered on a lot fewer servers. In ARK they could get away over years by dominating a server here and there, but Atlas the cheating is so blatant and obvious and hitting so many people simply leave those. But what happened in ARK after over 3 years of duping? 0 bans, no removal.

10 minutes ago, Shintai said:

The problem for Grapeshot/Wildcard is that Atlas is centered on a lot fewer servers. In ARK they could get away over years by dominating a server here and there, but Atlas the cheating is so blatant and obvious and hitting so many people simply leave those. But what happened in ARK after over 3 years of duping? 0 bans, no removal.

Bans just increase profit with repeat buyers.

Instead of swinging a manual human/admin driven ban hammer.

The devs need to eliminate the ability to cheat through automatic game mechanics/systems. But these devs are novices, so this is probably not in their wheelhouse. As evidence by Ark, its definitively not in their wheelhouse, but maybe they hired some new devs.

• Like 1

What is your concrete evidence tho? Some dude swimming next to a enemy ship and getting sniped? That has to mean its a aimbot isn't it? No it doesn't. It also doesn't means that HE IS NOT using one, he can be totally cheating garbage, but amigo you need some kind of a evidence, getting proof for aimbotting is extensively hard. These guys claims that they are teleporting using flying bears one shotting walls, do you think its so hard to record it? Would you not record it if you were getting raided and enemy was doing these? You would. That is the whole premise, for all we know the bear in the screen shot doesn't even have a tribe name attacked to it? Can you be %100 sure its chem b or any other dickhead tribe? 

You would be annoyed if this thing was happening to you, more posts about something doesn't makes it right, if anything these people bragging about being in the top 10 companies, what makes you think that they cannot make some subreddits posts and paste them on their discord to get some upvotes to it? Hate makes people do petty shit, this game is competitive and this is not the first time somebody would lie , and this is not the last time somebody would lie to gain advantage. Common sense people.

I am not going to answer the chemB users here, proofs talks by themselves. Keep cheating guys, maybe you get banned or maybe only chemB will play Atlas.

Devs keep ignoring the users, everyday more players will quit Atlas.

Edited by Pollapiedrix

2 hours ago, Pollapiedrix said:

Do devs answer in these forums? Thanks

no in the last weeks they only closed some threads, where the people had a too bad behavior and answered with a pre-written moral text about be fluffy to each other.

I'm waiting since weeks for a statement about grieving and cheating and what they are doing against that.

7 hours ago, Pollapiedrix said:

Do devs answer in these forums? Thanks

No but you can find them on Twitter talking about Atlas dic pics...

Edited by MindOfMadness

On 2/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, DannyUK said:

Chinese? Well what do you know, how did I guess.

Pathetic how people do this, I don't think the devs are interested, been many Chinese doing this and get away with it.

A great dev team would actually communicate with the community but they don't.

Its not chinese, you racist. Can't beleive people can be this stupid. Seriously, go read a book.

ChemB is known for mass duping, undermeshing and aimbotting on ARK, so yeah, this is totally beleivable.

4 minutes ago, Bee said:

Its not chinese, you racist. Can't beleive people can be this stupid. Seriously, go read a book.

ChemB is known for mass duping, undermeshing and aimbotting on ARK, so yeah, this is totally beleivable.

LOL...  dude...  They were streaming it on Twitch and making YouTube videos.

Yes, all races hack but denying that the vast majority of hackers come from that region of the planet is just ignorant.

Here's an example:

https://kotaku.com/99-percent-of-battlegrounds-cheats-are-from-china-play-1821513424/amp

47 minutes ago, Bee said:

You haven't been playing much of the game have you? The Chinese are well known to hack in this game and many others, it's nothing new.