Sign in to follow this  
CoopedUp

The map is always RED ...

So first off, this is not the typical usual bitch you see on the forums about someone crying that there is no more land to claim and everyone is assholes that don't want to share and are over-taxing 'blah, blah, blah'.  I already have a couple claims on an island filled with some awesome people, almost everyday someone is stopping in to see how my new 5 story stone/wood mansion build is coming and to ask if I need any resources.  So I will say that if you are friendly and talkative, there are some really nice people in this game that you can make friends with.

My gripe and/or question is that since I already have my claim, is there a way to disable all the red claim indicators on the Map and the Atlas?  It's kind of impossible to find the little red 'X' indicating your position on the map when the entire island is nothing but a sea of red.

• Like 1

I agree. Sadly you can turn off a lot of things from the atlas submenu of the inventory surmenu, except that.

Yeah its fucking disturbing, why would you make it red in the first place (the X) when you have GIANT red circles everywhere?

Another proof that they do not test or recheck their game at all... typical wildcard fails.

• Like 2

I've been calling for that since day 1. I was always getting lost because the red X was hiding in the sea of red.

I no longer have this issue as I'm on lawless but I hope it gets fixed soon.

I've found if you zoom out (-) and then zoom in (+) it is easy to focus on where you are and see your X. Hope this helps

EDIT: What I'd like to know is how the heck do you get the ship control tool tip to go away in the top left corner when you grab a ships wheel?.

Edited by Captain Scotch