Sign in to follow this  
tyze

ship cant move.. blocked on sea wtf

hi we have a gallion blocked on sea , cant move cant do nothing ...

we are near an island but anchor not down , no sand dune etc.. nothing  the gallion are totaly blocked , cant move

anyone encounter this pb?

ty for answer .

I encountered an issue once where the anchor controls were reversed. This only happened one time- but try to go to one of the ship planks, and "lower" the anchor from the radial menu. Even though your ship will come up with the anchored icon, you may be able to move it.

This was resolved by re-logging after re-anchoring the vessel at a beach.

Hope it applies here.

Yesterday had an issue where I couldn't get npc's to raise or lower sails.  I manually opened and closed the sails and that somehow reset it so the npc's could.

Have had issues where if you run around nose first, you can't back up.  If you can't manage to turn your way out of it then you're stuck there.

Rescued a guy a few weeks ago who's ship was in the middle of the ocean and simply stopped. He could raise and lower sails and turn them.  He could not turn the ship. He ended up sinking the ship and I helped him get what he wanted back to his base.  I tried ramming him with a sloop but since the pve ship damage patch, it was like hitting a piece of rubber.

Ship bugs abound and you may be facing one.