Sign in to follow this  
Zaki

This is why im leaving this game after 250h+ Devs dont give a peny about you.

Have a nice laugh lads. All of those things are still here. The game is fun and nice, the dev team behind it are just playing with our time. This game is far from complete not even in EA state. 

We all humans, but when some one just doesnt give a cent about you as a consumer then its time to leave. 

Happy gaming for all, maybe Ill check it back when its full. 

P.S I lost a brig and a galleon in same week, due to bugs, still no reply to my ticket. 

Edited by Zaki
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the montage of crybaby streamers- great entertainment on your way out.

Only issue that actually is an issue was the 2nd one with getting stuck in freeport. The rest is mainly player ignorance lmao. That and the majority of the clips are from the first week or two...yeah.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs- best of luck on your journey.

• Like 2

xD So i'm stucking/ respawning under floor(wich they told they fixed but nop), tames disapearing on boats etc...

"Only issue" right, because the rest are not issues.  

Yap I will have nice journey and enjoy a end product games that I paid for. and have stress free play time.

I like how you say, "the rest is player ignorance." Right. All those ignorants out there...gosh 

Edited by Zaki
+

33 minutes ago, Zaki said:

Yap I will have nice journey and enjoy a end product games that I paid for. and have stress free play time.

Here is your issue, this isn't an end product and wasn't sold as one, if you compare it to something complete it's never going to come up good, I suggest you come back in about 1-2yrs when they release, then you can compare it and decide better

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Zaki said:

xD So i'm stucking/ respawning under floor(wich they told they fixed but nop), tames disapearing on boats etc...

I like how you say, "the rest is player ignorance." Right. All those ignorants out there...gosh 

Like he said, most of it can be avoided. But we’ve seen more people that couldn’t handle EA so in that case, it’s better to leave. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zaki said:

26 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Like he said, most of it can be avoided. But we’ve seen more people that couldn’t handle EA so in that case, it’s better to leave. 

You're stuck/respawning under a floor which had changes made to them that are retroactive. It may or may not apply to already affected structures, but prevents you & structures interacting that way in the future to help avoid the situation. No fix is perfect- there have been clipping issues for years in Ark. The fact is they are making progress.

In all the transporting of animals I do as a bear & wolf trader, I have never had a tame completely dissapear. I have had tames fall off my boat- I've had tames get left behind while entering/leaving a laggy grid, to which we went back and retrieved them from the water. If they aren't dead in your game log, they still exist somewhere on the map, you just need to have the brain to retrieve them.

See you when the game goes gold.

Thanks, @Percieval

Edited by Teach

42 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Because dumb

we smart now, offending and stuff. Yap, day 1 vid, with same bugs xD. Sorry, they fixed rubberbandi9ng when it's 10ppl on grid.

Anyway I'm out. People are toxic and hate the truth. Mods can close this, this gonna be toxic fiesta. and btw @Teach I'm not obligated to obey "buged game mechanics" and take them from granted, like, " I smart I play with bugs I got used to them, you dumb you don't know how to avoid". To start of the should not be bugs. Always will be, in any game.

I would rether prefer they fix their main problems, like people losing stuff for no reason, and then add more content. But no,  it's puré buissness. Broken oficial servers, so you buy private ones. When they decide that microeconomics worth, then they start fixing. 

I.G: You have a barbershop, your price is 10€ per cut, and you have 100costumers. You decide to rise to 15€, but you drop to 80. xmizy wizy math, tada. Many games tryed it, many achived manoy not. 

Cheers bois

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zaki said:

we smart now, offending and stuff. Yap, day 1 vid, with same bugs xD. Sorry, they fixed rubberbandi9ng when it's 10ppl on grid.

*expects all bugs present on day one of a 2 year EA to be fixed 6 weeks in*

*checks the dictionary*

Yup. Dumb is still the word for that. But if you prefer others could be provided:

unrealistic

misguided

impatient

obtuse

I could go on but I trust those will be sufficient.  If you find these descriptions of your stance in this thread critical and offensive, perhaps it will give you pause to reconsider the flawed nature of your position. No one here is saying the game has no issues, just that your expectations aren’t appropriate based on what you’ve posted here.

Wow... I really never watch Streamers... and this is probably why... the largest collection of most incompetent gamers I've ever seen... ever... in my 20 years of gaming... 

Regardless, you are playing a EA game as mentioned before, these are EASILY things to expect with Early Access, and honestly, you can't really shit talk the devs on this one. The Ark Devs are probably one of the most engaging team of peeps I've seen in the Gaming community. I bought Atlas solely because I was happy with their performance with Ark and how active they were with cooking it up. 

If you wanted a polished game, seriously Early Access isn't the polish for you. To shit talk a game in Early Access, pfft, you should probably just shit talk yourself because you were the dumbass that bought into something you knew was unpolished.  I lost 7 Galleons on a PVE server due to stupid shit, 2 Brigs, 2 Schooners all because of stupid shit. Doesn't change the fact this game has a lot going for it. 

And honestly Survival Games aren't for everyone anyways, so yeah. I'd have loved to see these Streamers give Arma 2 DayZ a go, wanna talk about persistent bugs? Don't walk down steps any time soon, you might break a hip. 

Just a bunch of whiny little B imo. Atleast Atlas/Ark Devs didn't abandon their Standalone. But, that's just my humble 640hr in the game. Never mind my 3000 hours in Ark Survival. 

Quick question, what are the professional and technical qualifications to be a streamer anyway? I mean I’m sure they have to demonstrate a working knowledge of the development process and years of experience with a wide variety of games right?

Right?

Cause obviously it would be kind of silly if just any one with the right hardware/software could broadcast themselves commenting on games and be automatically taken seriously as anything other than an attention seeker, right?

Right?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Quick question, what are the professional and technical qualifications to be a streamer anyway? I mean I’m sure they have to demonstrate a working knowledge of the development process and years of experience with a wide variety of games right?

Right?

Cause obviously it would be kind of silly if just any one with the right hardware/software could broadcast themselves commenting on games and be automatically taken seriously as anything other than an attention seeker, right?

Right?

See this? This guy gets it. 

7 minutes ago, dericcarter said:

Wow... I really never watch Streamers... and this is probably why... the largest collection of most incompetent gamers I've ever seen... ever... in my 20 years of gaming... 

/Cut

Just a bunch of whiny little B imo. Atleast Atlas/Ark Devs didn't abandon their Standalone. But, that's just my humble 640hr in the game. Never mind my 3000 hours in Ark Survival. 

The first time I watched streamers was when this game went live, sort of, because no one could play it but the streamers lol.
I was sitting there thinking that OMFG these guys have no idea at all what is going one, have they never played a survival game before?
The more I watched, the more I realised that it was just that, most people out there are playing fps games and battle royale BS with no real challenging gameplay or mechanics and they just can't handle this sort of game. So when this game got some publicity and a lot of people bought it there were two main issues, they had no idea what EA was (seriously the amount of people that thought that Electronic Arts was involved was crazy) and they had no idea about background mechanics like hunger thirst etc, that are traditional parts of survival games and no ability to cope with PVE, they had spent so much time in PVP only environments that they couldn't handle a couple wolves attacking them.

The result is now that I wander around farming, when a lion grabs me I casually switch to a pistol and shoot it in the head, pull out a bow and shoot it's partner a couple times and go on my way because I have ages to take them down because they are so fkn weak because they have been nerfed into the ground.

6 hours ago, Zaki said:

Have a nice laugh lads. All of those things are still here. The game is fun and nice, the dev team behind it are just playing with our time. This game is far from complete not even in EA state. 

We all humans, but when some one just doesnt give a cent about you as a consumer then its time to leave. 

Happy gaming for all, maybe Ill check it back when its full. 

P.S I lost a brig and a galleon in same week, due to bugs, still no reply to my ticket. 

Said it before many times and ill say it again, you are right they don't care about the community.

The only ones they'll take notice of is the big Twitch streamers.

Watch their Twitch stream, no organisation, no clear communication, it was more like a lads night on a Friday. 

They have made the game how they like it and  disregard anything the community want. Don't get me wrong I'm having fun with it while it lasts but I have no hope for it in the future. 

Edited by DannyUK

So hilarious. Use someone elses video to post. They have worked a lot of these bugs out. But peace out niiice knowing ya! cry baby

There are a lot of issues in this game, but that video isn't a good demonstration of them.

• It's mostly Day 1/Day 2 shit

• A lot of the "glitches" were what we all recognize as the server being DC'd and the client still being logged in (floating animals, etc.)

• Many of the complaints in the video were already addressed (lawless spawns, Alphas in starter areas, server performance)

• Several of the "bugs and glitches" were player error (xQc ramming rafts on-land, Shroud not paying attention to food/water and dying of dehydration without realizing why, etc.)

This video is dumb. I'll be the first to criticize aspects of this game and point out that not even half of the issues can reasonably be swept away as "lol early access!" at this point, but these aren't the real issues whatsoever.