Empathypanda

Tired of being Wiped by mega companies, someone invite us

Someone invite us to your mega company or alliance with us and give us safe land on your island, We are just a group of older guys who want to play and build and explore with random raiding. The constant fear of being wiped by 50 people who lag out the server is frustrating. 

Hey Empathypanda. 

Which region? NA PvP or EU PvP? 

What kind of a company are you looking for?

Hey, we can offer you place to live on EU pvp server under the tax (15%). We have a free Island for those who can't find a place where to live.

Edit: We are not megatribe. We do have about 35+ people online, majority of us are cz/sk players, we have like 15 german players, some Americans. If you would like to join us instead of living under tax we can discuss it.

Edited by Willard

Were not in a mega but we have a sold group of guys and a nice alliance on NA pvp. A lot of us are older so we keep the drama to a minimum. We do not go to lawless areas just to blow shit up.  You won’t stay in the tribe long if you do. We defend our alliance members and retaliate hard. If your interested I will put you in touch with our recruiter. 

If your group is like mine and doesn't want to be the resource "b#tches" for another mega...  I would suggest trying unofficials... because in another 60 days that will be all that is left on the official servers and joining them will likely be boring.  A bunch of the top ten regular mega's are already allied and none of them are really gunning for each other...they basically just all harass the small companies until they quit the game completely.   it's a sad state of affairs really, at the end of it all, the game will have suffered from it by losing massive player count. 

My group didn't want to be part of that, plus we are older guys as well and we have played in the same group, under the same clan name, since the 90's.  I don't know why people don't understand that.(IRL friends want to stick together...not join a bunch of ADD millenials that change their name every day)

The name issue is the reason why so many small companies are stuck on lawless. We had a group of 10 friends that started at release. We figured out If we wanted land and security we need more. So we made friends with a couple other tribes on our lawless island and decided to merge. Yes we had to give up our name but getting land was more important. Since then we have secured a spot in an alliance. We have 3 different bases and a tight group of new friends. No one is a resource bitche. Every one has to farm. 

A few weeks ago one of our alliance members attacked the wrong person. They happened to be in an alliance with a mega. We took a vote and decided instead of feeding that tribe to the mega we would all stand and fight. 24hrs and 2 dragons (which we were not prepared for) latter the mega backed off. They had no real desire for our land so it was costing them to much. Our leaders meet and came to an agreement and we now live in peace. 

I’m 42 so no millenial but giving up our name was still easy for me. This is a game, and in order to play this game you need some new friends. (You don’t need 500 new friends) If those new friends already have land and resources then give up your name and start enjoying the game.

If any small groups are interested in talking let me know. Just some basic rules, don’t talk trash over chat, don’t attack any one unless first fired on or you get the ok from some one higher than you and every one farms in some way. 

Edited by JadedGamer

This is what I am enjoying about this game of late.  Early on it was a bunch of nobodies attacking nobodies.  Alliances were few and far between, companies did not know or trust one another.  As time goes on these things sort themselves out by the players and lands becomes more secure.  Locally we are working with or adsorbing many smaller companies  we find common ground with on securing our tiles against outside aggressors who take advantage of the time zone differences.  Its tough, but we are holding them back.