Xision

Can you guys stop making deadlines, if youre not going to stick to them?

Look, originally the crabs and player shops we're coming out in 16.0 and now 17.0 AND NOW we're in 18.0??? I suggest you remove it off the home screen and announce it when it's READY. Just a thought. 

• Confused 2

58 minutes ago, Xision said:

Look, originally the crabs and player shops we're coming out in 16.0 and now 17.0 AND NOW we're in 18.0??? I suggest you remove it off the home screen and announce it when it's READY. Just a thought. 

its always been coming in late  februrary thats never changed ,so what if the number change ,wtf are u even talking  about , troll atempt 0/10 sorry ..

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

I dont need crabs and stupid fancy new armors.

I need offline protection for my ships and bases. I need stone HPx10.

I need explosive damage nerfed by factor 10. I need cannon damage nerfed. I need oil jars strongly nerfed.

I need auto turrets like in ARK for my bases.

I need AI control to be removed from cart swivels.

Edited by Talono
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Talono said:

that was my thoughts when they announced the things coming in late feb 😞 wtf do we need a giant crab for ....

where are the new ship types , its a sailing game with 4 ships types , so they go and reskin and port the crab from abberation xpac ,

But we need crabs because this isn't a game about taming, it's a game about sailing and being a pirate and without a pet crab it would be like being a pirate without a... well... a submarine.

40 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

But we need crabs because this isn't a game about taming, it's a game about sailing and being a pirate and without a pet crab it would be like being a pirate without a... well... a submarine.

Dont post while drunk 😂

Lost me with a Brigantine having three masts.   I need "standard masts" with fore and aft rigging. 

Where are the Caravel, Carrack, Man of War, Frigate, Cog, Clipper,  Fluyt  and other classics?

2 hours ago, Talono said:

I need offline protection for my ships and bases. I need stone HPx10.

I need explosive damage nerfed by factor 10. I need cannon damage nerfed. I need oil jars strongly nerfed.

I need auto turrets like in ARK for my bases.

I need AI control to be removed from cart swivels.

Don't post while on Meth.

Edited by labatts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Xision said:

I am sure that was always slated to be in the late Feb update.. it's errm only the 5th of Feb.. 

7 hours ago, Xision said:

So they changed the number, so what?  The estimated release date for that specific content patch is listed as "ETA: Late February" which means, oddly enough, it will hopefully arrive LATE FEBRUARY.

7 hours ago, Xision said:

as already said, they just change the number of the version cuz they have released some patch along the way. ^ ^

5 hours ago, CamsterAu said:

I need none of those things  🙂 a weapon that isn't poop underwater would be nice though

I would love that! good idea

Edited by Alasson

8 hours ago, Xision said:

Why are you acting as if they are keep pushing that update back? It has always been coming late February, at no point has it yet been pushed back. The version number has changed several times because there was a need to release several major version patches to fix issues.

I think you need to rethink what it is you are complaining about.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xyio said:

Lost me with a Brigantine having three masts.   I need "standard masts" with fore and aft rigging. 

Where are the Caravel, Carrack, Man of War, Frigate, Cog, Clipper,  Fluyt  and other classics?

Frigate and Ship of the line.

9 hours ago, Xyio said:

And galleons with 6 masts? Isnt it about time they went and looked at a real galleon? There are plenty of photos on the net. And besides there is always HMS Victory and I don't know ow many others that can be visited.

9 hours ago, Xyio said:

Coming later as the game develops perhaps? Have you forgotten that this is EA?

Edited by Nari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only one I currently have an issue with is the galleon and it’s ridic 6 masts. Introduce XL sails ao I can have a normal looking ship.

Then give me more specialized ships, like a high-weight barge or a sleek destroyer that further reduces the weight of weapons placed on it by 50%

Another nice touch would be to reduce the weight of building pieces on a ship. I get that the ships are terribly optimized and the devs try to limit builders as often as possible, but f**k. 

I would like to freely build up a cool deck without having it eat up half the weight of the ship.

Furthermore, reduce the gold and food consumption if idling crewman.

Maintenance work and farming need to be marginalized and the fun elements need to be emphasized.

1 hour ago, Nari said:

Coming later as the game develops perhaps? Have you forgotten that this is EA?

I have not forgotten, by why would you not build a fundamental structure of balance and emersion right at the start? Oh wait... we needed dinosaurs first!  I wish that the argument of EA was not used as refute to everything. 

2 minutes ago, Xyio said:

I have not forgotten, by why would you not build a fundamental structure of balance and emersion right at the start? Oh wait... we needed dinosaurs first!  I wish that the argument of EA was not used as refute to everything.

Correct! Balance is more than just pumping out ships for their notoriety. You are suggesting more dinos first 🤣