Duffy

EU/PVP ChemB players nocliping and 1 hitting ppl with sickles.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that as soon as you see ChemB players, dont get close to them.Ā 
We had 1 guy of ChemB on our island to grief us and he solo killed 20Ā full geared PlayersĀ with a SICKLE in 1 hits.Ā 
Right after he nocliped into our base and started despawning PVP gear.
Sadly i dont have any video footage just some screenshots wich are kinda worthless.
His name was Pathfinder Pathfinder. Take care.

Edited by Duffy
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

Please stop to cry everytime, you attacked tribe bigger than you, sunk ships and after you Come Say "this guy use a cheat".

Come on dude.

• Confused 2

How desperate are you. seriously?Ā 

20 full geared Players with a SICKLE in 1 hits

A good sickle does 50-70 dmg per hit combined with food recipes like creme brulee,spiced rum or ale its op af.

To be honest i feel sorry about you. Not because you re getting rekt. I feel sorry because you guys got such a lack of gameknowledge.This is a PvP server and when bigger companies raid you which you can not contest dont cry. In the end you and your allies started this and thats why you shouldnt shittalk people u dont really know .

Edited by fearoulis
  • Confused 2

We are bigger than ChemB but yeah xDĀ 
Dude im playing for 500 Hours, im on 300 HP and had jouneyman Plate armor with good armor stats on it.
Ā you cant tell me he did pulled my 300 hp outta that in 1 hit you fucking smartass xDĀ Ā 
Also being naked and shot and still running 1 hitting ppl seems kind aweird to me.Ā 
Noclipped=Flying through walls.Ā 
Idiots like you disgust me.Ā 
Ā 

I love how you assume we ever shittalked them.Ā 
You know nothing man, stop acting like you are anything.Ā 
"Lack of gameknowledge" isĀ it called to let others know that these guys hack & exploit obv.Ā 
You wanna tell me about gameknowledge and you dont even know what noclipping means lmfao

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

+ go on reddit and check for ChemB and BLDX its flooded with hacking reports & proof for dupe & aimbots.Ā 
And these guys arent even top10,but we are, we have good bp's buff food and high levels.
So pls dont talk like you are smart af when you have no fucking clue.Ā 
You're probably chemB or BLDX so why do i even bother answering you.Ā 
ChemB is the small tribe in this case contantly griefing us with hacks and exploits since they got wiped.Ā 

• Like 3

And do you have a proof that you got one shotted on 300 hp with good flak on you? because from base flak that sickle needs to hit you for 1 k plus unmigitated damage. Also 300 hp is 60 points to hp , nothing else.

Their sickles are in the subreddit anyway. Right know you are bullshitting and you know it. Even my grandma see one of those and those things on paper will do around 100 damage, there is 900 damageĀ  missing from your argument , assuming you are not lying because sure as hell it sounds like it.

Ā 

As I am not on the EU PVP server Im not going to comment on anyones replys or if it truely happened etc.

I will just say what is more likely, that a top 10 company player is lieing about having plate Journeyman gear (which after the last few double treasure weekends is a very likely occurance) or that a player that is using a hack such as Noclip also has a hack to make the fastest weapon (i know a sickle isnt a weapon but if he is using it as such then it is) in game one shot players.

thats my 5 cents

Also below is a another thread about chemb, theres been a few on this forum

Ā 

Edited by wolfgang4466

I can make 15 threads about a company doesn't makes me right if I don't have any solid proof now does it? Creating angry mobs does not equates to proof. All the evidence so far posted about this stuff is quite remarkably doesn't show or prove anything about their claims. I seen a video of a guy swimming in the water next to enemy ship, gets sniped and calls it a aimbot. This is as the same as getting your as kicked in lol and call the other dude scripter, it has to have some form of a evidence. Getting sniped by someone doesn't not equates to aimbot for this case. And some dude calling he got one shot doesn't means that he did. He can simply trying to say that to get someone banned. Unless he has proof, then the other side gets banned, easy as that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It is odd how the only people who seem to defend ChemB and BLDX etc in these threads have only ever commented on threads about ChemB and BLDX hacking.Ā 

OMEGALUL12 is just the latest of the three that I have seen doing this.Ā 

Weird, eh?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

(Just for clarity, the others wereĀ  zyrtecĀ andĀ Ā FEAROULISĀ )

Edited by Pizik
  • Like 1

I would like to say omegalul you are correct an post without any evidence is just a rant and I would suggest you log a ticket as player deaths are recorded and grapeshot can look into it. Also chemb is known for using exploits or in atlas terms things that are broken. Maybe they have found an exploit that a certain skill and armour combo allows huge damage numbers. Now the question becomes if it's a broken game exploit that is available to all is it cheating. I am by no means defending anyone but neither am I crucified anyone based on allegations. Your best bet is to log a ticket and let grapeshot look into it. Our company have logged three tickets so far and have always had a response back within 2 days.

Do you realize I am perfectly fine them getting banned, it has to make sense tho. Not banning someone who is cheating is equally bad as banning people who are not cheating but just banning them because some dude got salty. I played ark for a very long time, cheating accusations goes left and right, and people were DO cheating, but the problem is there was people who did not, is banning people who did not is okay too then? How hard to get a video proof of some of the absurd claims made on these forums? I would made a video of a flying bombarding bear one shotting my base in action, would you not?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Omegalul12 said:

Do you realize I am perfectly fine them getting banned, it has to make sense tho. Not banning someone who is cheating is equally bad as banning people who are not cheating but just banning them because some dude got salty. I played ark for a very long time, cheating accusations goes left and right, and people were DO cheating, but the problem is there was people who did not, is banning people who did not is okay too then? How hard to get a video proof of some of the absurd claims made on these forums? I would made a video of a flying bombarding bear one shotting my base in action, would you not?

Hello ChemB player.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Duffy said:

+ go on reddit and check for ChemB and BLDX its flooded with hacking reports & proof for dupe & aimbots.Ā 
And these guys arent even top10,but we are, we have good bp's buff food and high levels.
So pls dont talk like you are smart af when you have no fucking clue.Ā 
You're probably chemB or BLDX so why do i even bother answering you.Ā 
ChemB is the small tribe in this case contantly griefing us with hacks and exploits since they got wiped.Ā 

Thats because of a broken Flag system. Nothing more there is no top 10, its simply how many flags can you place in the ocean over night. Really?

Duffy &Ā POLLAPIEDRIX, do you work for 'ChemB' by any chance? You seem to be giving them an awful lot of free publicity and big noting them inĀ threads.Ā 

Edited by Bullet Force
  • Thanks 1

the fact that some ppl defend these 2 companies is jsut hillarious lol.... just search for dupe in this forum and u will find plenty of threads with pictures and stuff backing it up that they are nothing more than a bunch of cheating scumbags lol

• Thanks 1

Boys if i was here to make proof or to report them i would post video footage how one of them is using ESP to find me with no prob's while claiming, or 1 hour footage of them defending a 10v50 raid on 255ms with 100% hit rate on the head.
Im here to warm other ppl not to fuck with them, nothin' more.Ā 
I wish i had footage of the case when he fuckin noclipped to our island, but again im not here to report them to the dev's or to fuck up any repo.Ā 
IM HERE TO LET OTHER EU PLAYERS KNOW THAT IF YOU DONT WANNA GET GRIEFED SHITLESS IN UNFAIR METHODS LEAVE THEM ALONE!

For those reports i used the report mechanics, since we talked to the dev's and they told us to rather do this, than starting a big campaign against them.Ā 
Dev's got the footage & duped items we got from ChemB, lets see what happens next.Ā 
I know they will just create new accounts and do their shit over & over.Ā 
But atleast they need to spend more money for being unfair, unsportsmanlike players.Ā 
Ā 

Duffy its pretty obvious to everyone here that you are either in this 'ChemB' company or closely related to them. Trying to big note yourself on a forum, making it out like this ChemB company is somehow gods gift to PVP is rather hilarious.

19 hours ago, Blue Fish said:

this is from today they leave but let this of bearĀ 

received_724812974586248.jpeg

received_753917571684342.jpeg

That tank of a ship? how can you cover the whole bottom? weird build. Is that even possible? out of range build or is that because you can snap planks after the fact. That needs to be changed.