Duffy

EU/PVP ChemB players nocliping and 1 hitting ppl with sickles.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Omegalul12 said:

Do you realize I am perfectly fine them getting banned, it has to make sense tho. Not banning someone who is cheating is equally bad as banning people who are not cheating but just banning them because some dude got salty. I played ark for a very long time, cheating accusations goes left and right, and people were DO cheating, but the problem is there was people who did not, is banning people who did not is okay too then? How hard to get a video proof of some of the absurd claims made on these forums? I would made a video of a flying bombarding bear one shotting my base in action, would you not?

devs they have user log and more to catch this cheater can one player kill 60 in 20 min they have history of players can check it and know that is cheat

2 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

That tank of a ship? how can you cover the whole bottom? weird build. Is that even possible? out of range build or is that because you can snap planks after the fact. That needs to be changed.

yeah theres lot of videos on youtube smart build

its no question that Chem B is using cheats.

I didnt play Ark, so my question is, did Grapeshot do anything against cheaters in former games?

Or is our only hope, that someone is getting cheats by himself and kick their ass like Batman in Atlas?

Edited by TomFreeman

1 hour ago, TomFreeman said:

its no question that Chem B is using cheats.

I didnt play Ark, so my question is, did Grapeshot do anything against cheaters in former games?

Or is our only hope, that someone is getting cheats by himself and kick their ass like Batman in Atlas?

Their official message is: feel free to use cheats we are not going to put resources in catch you, have fun.

• Sad 1

using sickle in the same time shooting fast and cool aim xD 

on time 0:25 the guy was hiting the wall with sickle doing 244dmg to the walls 

time 1:96 the guys head shot me using sickle or where ever that was

2:14 the guy head shot me again and he does not even exist 

Edited by Blue Fish

2:14 you didn't get shot mate, you clicked on a bed.... 0.25 he was hitting your boxes with sickle. I love how you casually choose to ignore there are boxes where he comes from:D the other time stamp I cannot check because there is only 60 seconds in a minute, so there is that, so which of these proofs of this flying bear that shoots cannons btw?

xD u didnt see how he using sickle and shoot me in the head and in the last video too  and the bear was with out cannon and he get one without any chip near island or in the grid i smell chemb 

This is ridiculous. You can't see him actually hitting the wall. You have no idea what he's actually hitting from this video. He could be hitting anything in there and you'd see the damage numbers popping up. Just because you saw numbers in the direction of the wall doesn't mean the wall was actually what was being damaged. How did you figure out how to build half the shit you have without understanding this?

You weren't "shoot in the head". First of all, you were already damaged due to being cold. You don't have any armor, he probably had a blueprinted tool that he just beat you to death with. You lagged while you were punching him and he probably got two hits in right there. It took him 5 or 6 swings to kill you and that's the end of it.

Stop crying with this garbage man. Nobody needs to be concerned with what's going on here and you're taking the attention away from actual issues.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Coldpaws said:

I seen something clip through the walls then go through the other side...

I don't think you did. Share the timestamp if you think you did because nobody else is seeing it except for BLUE FISH, who tends to cry about anything and everything.

57 minutes ago, Rovalis said:

I don't think you did. Share the timestamp if you think you did because nobody else is seeing it except for BLUE FISH, who tends to cry about anything and everything.

heey chemb & ??

8 minutes ago, Blue Fish said:

heey chemb & ??

I'm sick of getting griefed too buddy but I haven't seen any of these floating cannons or aimbots or whatever. I've had people clip through the bottom of my ship... I've had people fall through the earth and become impossible to hit... random early access video game nonsense. I don't mean to pretend that people aren't hacking, or at the very least... trying. But I haven't seen it personally. My logic is if you're going to go and flame this hard on the forums then you need to substantiate it with real proof. You're capturing just regular gameplay and making yourself look like a jerk.

Edited by Rovalis
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, Rovalis said:

all I see is something blue clip through it last one second gotta pay attention to it its at like 3:47 its really hard to spot as its super quick, not sure what it was

On 2/17/2019 at 6:14 PM, Coldpaws said:

I seen something clip through the walls then go through the other side...

It was the fur of the bear that was shooting the wall. Wasn't clipping through just a visual bug. He was prolly just turning around to get a better shot