postal1988

Kraken Friday EU PVE

My chinese neighbors tried it today on EU PVE, I never asked how it went though. They invited me to join, but I had to decline. :<

On 2/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, Semila said:

you can't kill the SOTD in PVE? how's that?

It’s fixed

Everyone asking about config etc. 

Brigs- Handling sails are the best as positioning is key and the wind will be variable. 3 Ballistas are recommended to to damage to tentacles but cannons can also. Id take a couple of 100 spear bolts to be safe and plenty of resources for repair. Now SOTD are killable a few ships cannons to kill them would probs be good 

Galleons- Sail config doesnt mater much. Large amount of broadside cannons to do passes when the shield is down. Probably need 500 or so cannonballs and alot of resources to repair. 

HHope this helps everyone. I will be heading to I8 tonight to park my ship and will be in the discord from around 6pm CET

• Thanks 2

Hi there,

Freaky Mutants reporting in - happy to take a decent firepower Brig to join in. I've joined the discord, will chat to you on there!

Raven company can bring a brig with ballistas and cannons 3-4 people on it to man the stuff + crew for the cannons.

It went great and was good fun. Here's a raw video of one of the last successful attempts:

Edited by Roadster

23 hours ago, Bl4ckOut said:

Are there any planned kraken fights in the future? Discord invite link is not working 😬

Would join as well 😁

• Like 2

my friends did it already on eu xd since couple of days they said was a nice fight

Edited by hiddenftw