postal1988

Kraken Friday EU PVE

– Defeating the Kraken now gives you a unique passive skill which permanently and automatically reduces all of your Feat cooldowns by 33%!

It is like the Hydra.. everyone near that beast that hit once.. will get a reward i guess.

Does any1 needs 9 powerstones or it just one guy to summon and every1 else can join and help fighting?

Edited by George Catcher

- Fixed a bug with the Kraken which would have inflicted a high amount of unintended damage
- The Kraken's Barrier will no longer damage ships on collision

Hopefully they have fixed the insta kill bug

What is best configuration of brig to fight kraken? We build brig now and want to participate 🙂

since the brigs are used mainly to dmg the tentacles you should put on balistas the make the most dmg to tentacles the canons in the gunports to sink the sotds there is not much room for rearcanon kiting you need to dmg the tentacles as soon as they come up

Edited by postal1988

There is also a vid of people doing it on NA, please make sure you watch this vid so you have an idea of the phases and positioning

I allways see the: "don't waste your ammo for SODs" but they are there, they do damage. I think Brigs could sink some while there is a boss phase...

We are interested in joining Kraken fight, we are crew of 4 we have one brig with 3 large speed, 12 medium and couple of large cannons.
We are currently based on L6. 
How much ammo & repair materials is suggested? Should I aim for mobility or for armament?

man, why not write a server grid where everyone meets. why write here? xD 

do we get specific invites? 

would join with a brig and some people, just let us know where you are going to start going there and how long you expect it to take

as much ammo as you can pack up maby get some balistas on it for your mates to fire if you use the npcs for your canons the fight will take up to 1 hour so you should pack enought repair materials maby dont take that much large canonballs

I8 some of our allys has a spot there just be in range of h8 around around 19:30 CET+1

We are interested to come with a special Brigantine equipped in hull and weapon bp can you give back the Discord link?