postal1988

Kraken Friday EU PVE

First of all gratulation to the NA PVE Players which have killed the Kraken. We hope to do the same on EU PVE this Friday 08.01.19 8 So far we have 40+ confirmed ships that will be attending and we hope to gather as many as possible for this attempt. If you are willing to join us with a brigantine(s) or galleon(s) please leave a reply below this post.

Or in discord https://discord.gg/xhCUwM

since there was confusion about the acctual time https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Kracken+Attempt&iso=20190208T21&p1=16&ah=3

Edited by postal1988

Was really hoping someone would organise this. I would be happy to bring a Brig with front facing harpoons to deal with the tentacles. We also have a large alliance in E7 and I will talk to them tomorrow to see if they would be interested. I confirm that I will defo attend and possibly a few more ships.

Let me know the discord we can use aswell as we will need a few split into different teams.

Edited by Captain 420

Sounds nice im in. My Home Base is in H9 so we can meet US there an Drive together.

You mean February 8, 2019, right? I will deal with this in my company and we will discuss this internally. 
If the interest persists, I will list the fleet size here. Which company organizes the event? Greetings SouL SanD 
Edited by Sicoos

Hi,

we, M.E.R.C. Spirits are interested in helping you on this mission. This evening i can give some more information on how many ships we will provide to support you.

Best Regards

Semila

Thanks for the interest in this event. Our Fleet so far is our allianz British Empire, Highly Delighted, Strawhat Pirates , Cave of the Occult and i am from the Patchwork Comapany.

yes February 8 2019 im german so that might couse the confusion. I will provide a discord soon.

From what i saw and heard Balistas work better against the tentacles. But to beat the Kraken itself and the Sotds it spawns you need Canons and a big stock of ammo it is a Realy long fight if you are u bringing a Brigantine you shuld bring some balistas on it aswell.

Edited by postal1988

Ok thanks brigs sounds good ther are build fast 🙂 when someone need help to craft canons ore balistas we are at c7 at -64 10 

Edited by LuckyHomeless

I would like to join to. I think we need a discord channel for coordination of this event

37 minutes ago, postal1988 said:

From what i saw and heard Balistas work better against the tentacles. But to beat the Kraken itself and the Sotds it spawns you need Canons and a big stock of ammo it is a Realy long fight if you are u bringing a Brigantine you shuld bring some balistas on it aswell.

In PvE u cant kill the SOTD so dont even waste ammo trying. The strat is to have brigs all lined up in a circle to kill the tentacles, and galleons doing broadside passes when shield is down.

6 minutes ago, Captain 420 said:

In PvE u cant kill the SOTD so dont even waste ammo trying. The strat is to have brigs all lined up in a circle to kill the tentacles, and galleons doing broadside passes when shield is down.

Y i just got that information but i think if we loose to many galleons the brigantines should be able to damage the Kraken.

26 minutes ago, Captain 420 said:

you can't kill the SOTD in PVE? how's that?

1 hour ago, Semila said:

you can't kill the SOTD in PVE? how's that?

Think its a bug atm but really u dont want to wasting ammo on them, just avoiding them as much as possible is good as really they just block ur movement as it is so laggy usually they cant hit anything. 

Think the best atm is to get a discord with everyone in, then get a ship list and divide that into 4 teams for each quadrant. Each team should have 3/4 brigs and 1/2 galleons. Its gunna be hard due to the insta gib mechanic but hopefully they will patch that before friday 🙂 

Edited by Captain 420

- Kraken will no longer give impulses to players for the tentacle slams or tentacle impacts
- Impacts with the Kraken bodyparts will no longer cause ship damage
- Ship of the Damned Kraken minions are now damageable in PvE
- Reduced the damage of the Kraken homing projectiles by 50%
- Increased the damage taken by the Kraken tentacles by 50%

from the latest patchnotes 😉

• Thanks 1

Hopefully that will make it a little easier!

Id post this to reddit aswell 

Edited by Captain 420