Sign in to follow this  
Ameesa

Will there be small tribes Server in Future?

Hi everybody,

I am totally excited about the game and very happy on the eu pve server.  Except for a few claim bugs everything is fine. 

But from my experience at Ark I learned that the small tribes servers (companies member limit) were best if you only like to play with 3-4 friends. 

I wanted to ask if there are any plans in that direction?

Kind regards,

Ameesa

With how quickly the population dropped, it's doubtful. 1 Atlas server is like 225 Ark servers (hardware).

Hey @Lynx,

Okay ....

Is it possible to have a good look at the population statistics somewhere?  Possibly by grid?

6 minutes ago, Ameesa said:

Hey @Lynx,

Okay ....

Is it possible to have a good look at the population statistics somewhere?  Possibly by grid?

You can use battlemetrics to get an idea.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/atlas?features[dce55512-0d60-11e9-88d4-7f5c352752be]=true

Not sure if there is a map that shows the same data but I like being able to search through things.

As far as getting a small company option you might be better suited toward an unofficial for the time being.  I doubt that official will have small limited company servers anytime soon, specifically due to the game design being heavily toward larger groups of people.

If you don't own the game, it's not worth it for solo or small group gameplay. Not of official servers. Maybe on unofficial servers.

7 minutes ago, Lynx said:

If you don't own the game, it's not worth it for solo or small group gameplay. Not of official servers. Maybe on unofficial servers.

Ya, lots of fun to be had on unofficial server. You can play there solo or in small groups. That is what I do.

Well, we're only three players. and we have claims ... Sloops, Brig and the Galleone is under construction ... we have Tames and kill Ghost Ships. I would say also on the official server you have a lot of fun as a small clan.

It would only be great if all clans had the same effort 😉

• Like 2