Vaenix

Landlord Help

I've not played with the neutral system at all so I've been wondering if someone could help answer some general questions.  From what I understand a major flaw is that at any given time the land owner can simply remove you by deciding the land is no longer neutral and then demolishing your stuff(I assume there is a timer on this).  The land owner can also be griefed by the tenant by spamming certain building pieces which decreases resource availability(avoidable by making the neutral territory only in certain areas).

Griefing aside I wanted to eventually get more familiar with this system but before I dive in and allow anyone to build I wanted to see what was available.

From the patch notes, we can allow building based on company ID.  Can we also set taxes based on that or is it a flat rate across the board for all tenants?

Can they use building pieces if left unlocked(obviously they can't use beds in the area)?

If left unlocked do they suddenly have the ability to destroy crop plots/items?

you can set up a general tax that overwrites all flags but you can go to any individual flag and set the tax for that flag. If someones build rights are taken away its 4days till the house is demolishable, but beds stop working instantly if build rights are removed. building would have to be either set globally (only company/company+allies/all) or per flag that allows you to manually add company id to that flag (if global is force changed will need to manually add back). they can't access your buildings and you can't access theirs. unlocked stuff is accessible by everyone (most stuff auto locks so don't unlock/add a pin to anything that has unlock option).

but you can go to any individual flag and set the tax for that flag

This doesn't seem to work. I've tried setting tax at the bank originally, and then at an individual flag further away, but it updates across all. Am i doing something wrong?