agouraki

Logged in to find a ship of the damned destroying our base...

and what will the devs do? sweet FA, will they even acknowledge this? nope

• Like 1

Chinese isn't he? Seen those symbols all over the place, might have know it would be Chinese up to no good as usual. I bet all the devs do is put their feet up on the table and laugh when this sort of stuff happens. They don't take this sort of thing seriously at all.

31 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Chinese isn't he? Seen those symbols all over the place, might have know it would be Chinese up to no good as usual. I bet all the devs do is put their feet up on the table and laugh when this sort of stuff happens. They don't take this sort of thing seriously at all.

Eventually this will happen to a steamer and it'll be patched in 10 minutes with a roll back so they get their ships back. 

• Thanks 1

I saw this same thing happening the other day. Luckily I was able to destroy the SoD as I was sailing by.

we have the same problem just today just now same company we reported them as exploiters make sure everyone affected reports these scurvy dogsn there braging they got oure gold and destroyed everything

20190213144938_1.jpg

I worry about this also, I have built a very nice base with alot of ships outside (only 2 of us) and my worry is this is going to happen to us while offline. If this does happen I will probably leave the game, nobody in their right mind is going to build everything back up again, not when you have alot of stuff.

The devs need to pull their fingers out and get on top of this right away, they know about it but do nothing. What is stopping them teleporting to that location and just banning them or delete their ships to stop them from travelling? This needs to be stamped out if you want the genuine players to remain because we're all just getting sick and fed up of this now.

You guys really need to turn on Steam Names just in case they aren't using a 123 name so you can report fully with steam info

7 minutes ago, Asanna said:

You guys really need to turn on Steam Names just in case they aren't using a 123 name so you can report fully with steam info

How do you do that? I don't think I have done it either. Is it in the settings or something? Or do you mean when it brings list of players in server on Steam? 

I blame the community......this is why....There is suggestions section where you post a fkn topic and you can up vote it..Well community ask for NPC cannons to be fixed so they don't shoot fish but guess fkn what......Everyone is up voting a fkn gate , yup a gate we more more styles .......where is the cannon and the NPC up vote? I can't find it but there is another up vote for new fkn ships.........lost for words........next flower pots will be up voted.

You guys need to be tagging the devs on these sort of things every time tell the inbox is spammed with this stuff.  Maybe then you'll get some attention. I mean it wouldn't be that bad if they didn't say that this issue was resolved in a patch and literally nothing was done at all to fix it.  It's like come on.  It's basically flat out lying to your customers.  If this happend to me I would not only move to another game but I would strongly recommend to any of my gamer friends to NOT try this game ever.  Possibly write to a review company like PC gamer about my experience.  

Come on Devs.  I know you guys are working hard on content stuff and that makes me happy but you are going to lose your player base and this really cool game will die.  FIX IT.  Just make anchored ships invulnerable to damage from STOD in PVE.  At least until you get a better fix.

@Dollie

@Jatheish

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrHeid said:

You guys need to be tagging the devs on these sort of things every time tell the inbox is spammed with this stuff.  Maybe then you'll get some attention. I mean it wouldn't be that bad if they didn't say that this issue was resolved in a patch and literally nothing was done at all to fix it.  It's like come on.  It's basically flat out lying to your customers.  If this happend to me I would not only move to another game but I would strongly recommend to any of my gamer friends to NOT try this game ever.  Possibly write to a review company like PC gamer about my experience.  

Come on Devs.  I know you guys are working hard on content stuff and that makes me happy but you are going to lose your player base and this really cool game will die.  FIX IT.  Just make anchored ships invulnerable to damage from STOD in PVE.  At least until you get a better fix.

@Dollie

@Jatheish

I don't know all the devs on here but I will certainly tag them all if I did. Is this the only ones on here? I don't think they look at it to be honest, what does it take to put a few lines on the forums to say something like "we are sorry, we are looking into this" they give us nothing and it's not fun when this sort of thing happens.

Hopefully it is resolved for the OP and all of us because I can imagine what it feels like spending weeks building up and 10 minutes then it's gone. Oh I would definitely move to another game if it happened to me, no two ways about it.

8 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

How do you do that? I don't think I have done it either. Is it in the settings or something? Or do you mean when it brings list of players in server on Steam? 

So pause your game and go to Options.
Go to Advanced Settings (second option, sword with a gear)
About 6 options up from the bottom is "Chat Show Steam Names"
Enable it

• Like 1

Just now, Asanna said:

So pause your game and go to Options.
Go to Advanced Settings (second option, sword with a gear)
About 6 options up from the bottom is "Chat Show Steam Names"
Enable it

Thank you, I will make sure I do this when I log on next.

i did manage to get the PLEYER ID from both players griefing your base yesterday i already send a ticket on it when i saw it.

I didt have a battleship atm so nothing i could do to help (doing Discovery points). I did deny some of the gold by picking it up and popcorning it. (rather that then they have it)

Took alot of screenshots and that way managed to get the PLAYER ID since they have chineese name. (using Spyglass)

https://imgur.com/a/CIDmULp

So the devs should have it clear what player it was. But i guess they rather lose 20 or more pleyer then losing the 2 griefers. They have no reason to not ban them after so many reposts and now having the PLEYER ID they can not say ''we do not know who it was''.

@Dollie @Jatheish

Edited by LatinoSeb

10 hours ago, Notorious said:

I blame the community......this is why....There is suggestions section where you post a fkn topic and you can up vote it..Well community ask for NPC cannons to be fixed so they don't shoot fish but guess fkn what......Everyone is up voting a fkn gate , yup a gate we more more styles .......where is the cannon and the NPC up vote? I can't find it but there is another up vote for new fkn ships.........lost for words........next flower pots will be up voted.

Well here's a bug report about it. Start upvoting so we can hopefully get some kind of resolution.

• Confused 1

On 2/4/2019 at 3:21 PM, agouraki said:

the company "Winter is coming" PVE EU lured a lvl 20 ship of the damned on our base today...

https://imgur.com/a/cFOTdg6

https://imgur.com/a/Ni8VGx7

https://imgur.com/a/9K3Ak8i

https://imgur.com/a/n5YO1TC he was meleeing (taking agro) the ship and then hideing behind the base to destroy it. edit:(galley brig and some other ships dead aswell even when anchored)

i guess u dont have a battle shup that you could have jumped on and attacked the sotd ? 

iits a dick move and the devs need to get ai on cannons worlkng correctly ASAP so we can at least try to make some sort of defences 

9 hours ago, Kidori said:

Well here's a bug report about it. Start upvoting so we can hopefully get some kind of resolution.

Up voted and thanks for the link .